• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Avoiding Overnight Hunger???

Fit Freak

Fit Freak
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK...I'm working on gaining some LBM with minimal fat gain.....so here is my question:

What can I eat late night to avoid waking up in the middle of the night and being soooo hungry?

I find it hard not to be eating in the middle of the night so I'm looking for some suggestions as to what you guys find that works well to eat at bedtime that keeps you full throughout the night but isn'e too damaging to the waist....I like to stay in pretty good shape so I don't like the fact that I've been hitting the fridge at 3am.

Thanks guys!

You sound like my BF! he is always hitting the Peanut Butter at 4AM :lol: What are you eatting before bed now?

If you are not having both protein AND fat together , that could be your problem.....

I usually have about 8 egg whites and 1Tbsp of Ntural Peanut Butter....even still I keep waking up and heading to the PB at about 3-4am.....believe me when I say at that time or the morning I feel like eating the jar...but I don't!

That's not enough fat...add 3 yolks and you'll do a better job of getting to morning w/o starving :D

Originally posted by w8lifter
That's not enough fat...add 3 yolks and you'll do a better job of getting to morning w/o starving :D

I have at least 2 yolks with 7-8 whites. I can really tell when I miss a meal at night. The 'ol stomach starts feeling empty about 2 am.

BTW~ Peanut butter and eggs together makes for some nasty airs.

Am i the only one who feels that waking up at night and having a small meal/snack is a good thing? Especially on a bulk. Why not plan it out, and split your cals up over 7 meals (assuming you're eating 6 now) and have that 7th meal at night in the form of a shake. If you can't fall asleep with a lot of liquid inside you, why not cut your last meal in half (in terms of cals) and have the rest of it when you wake up at night in the form of a shake, that will make it a small shake and it will take you all of 5 min to drink it.

If I wake up and mill around for too long then it will take me forever to fall asleep again, if at all.

Originally posted by Yanick
Am i the only one who feels that waking up at night and having a small meal/snack is a good thing? Especially on a bulk. Why not plan it out, and split your cals up over 7 meals (assuming you're eating 6 now) and have that 7th meal at night in the form of a shake. If you can't fall asleep with a lot of liquid inside you, why not cut your last meal in half (in terms of cals) and have the rest of it when you wake up at night in the form of a shake, that will make it a small shake and it will take you all of 5 min to drink it.

I personally am never hungry in the middle of the night (DP...shhh ;) ) ....I'd rather get un interrupted sleep than food.

Ditto, I don't get hungry at night, I try to get my fats and enough food in my system before I go to bed, and no problems with that. I have woken up hungry sometimes, but not lately.

Frankly I eat so much its already hampering my life, to get into the even heavier poundages I forsee ridiculous amounts of prep and eating time.

Originally posted by w8lifter

I personally am never hungry in the middle of the night (DP...shhh ;) ) ....I'd rather get un interrupted sleep than food.

Ditto on the uninterrupted sleep, but if i regularly woke up in the middle of the night and was hungry, i would definitely take advantage of it.

IML Gear Cream!
Well...that's the thing...once I wake up and feel hungry I have to eat or I can't get back to sleep...I also eat quite a bit at night so I don't think it's that.....I'm wondering if it may be because my overall fat intake is too low during the day? What do you think?

About overnight eating being a good thing...it may be I just want to make sure it doesn't end up on my waist!

Damn! Guess I go to bed so late and get up so early, I don't wake up!:D

Eat more fat with your last meal, give that a shot. I'm 231 and I can say I haven't woken up hungry in years.

I'm going to try 2 whole aggs, 8 egg whites, and either 1Tbsp peanut Butter or 30g Cheese.

This should work...comments?

Back