PDA

View Full Version : DBOL advice please

wingchunjohn
12-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Hi All,

I've had an injury for the past year (rotator cuff) which is healing nicely now. I've got some Dbol and plan to start it after the new year (as I won't be drinking alcohol after then lol).

I was thinking of taking only a small dose (around 15mg a day) in order to help with my recovery and getting back into serious training again.

Any advice?? any suggestions on time of day etc to take?

Also, when i come off them after 6 weeks, what should I take to help with producing my own testosterone again??

thanks for listening

John

WFC2010
12-10-2009, 12:10 PM
go with 30mg a day.
also add liver tabs

VictorZ06
12-10-2009, 01:17 PM
IMHO, dbol only programs are a thing of the past (the Arnold days). We now know and better understand why it shouldn't be run alone. I wouldn't run dbol without test as your gains will go as fast as they come. The only time I see guys these days run dbol only cycles is right before a contest.

/V

WFC2010
12-11-2009, 10:59 AM
big true victor, you must to be big BB

Pirate!
12-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Dbol won't help your injury heal. The inflammation may delay your RC recovery.

JerseyDevil
12-12-2009, 03:34 PM
It is so tempting to run dbol alone. You gain strength and weight so fast, but you lose it just as fast once you stop. Be patient and use it as a jumpstart with a test long ester for sure.

Dbol in no way will help you recover from your injury. Since you will gain so rapidly, it will almost certainly re-injure the problem area.

wingchunjohn
12-17-2009, 11:50 PM
Hi all,

thanks for the advice etc. After considering all your advice I have decided not to do the DBol.

I's rather concentrate on healing my injury etc.

Thanks again

dave 236
12-18-2009, 03:20 AM
Hi all,

thanks for the advice etc. After considering all your advice I have decided not to do the DBol.

I's rather concentrate on healing my injury etc.

Thanks again
Test and deca would be much better for joint issues. Check out the thread Heavy Iron has on nandrolone and it effects.

gettin big
01-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Im curious on steroids is there a place where you can send out to see if its real or not???????????:hmmm:

Lone Wolf
01-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Im curious on steroids is there a place where you can send out to see if its real or not???????????:hmmm:
Before ORD I use to get gear tested at san Rafel but they no longer do it.
So the only way to get it tested is through a lab and you know someone that can do it.

Lone Wolf
01-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Test and deca would be much better for joint issues. Check out the thread Heavy Iron has on nandrolone and it effects.

I had rotator cuff surgery and made a mistake of useing test deca to help with healing and re- injured myself, my opinion is the best way to heal is to heal completely, then start a cycle listen to your body.
Masking it with deca can deceive you into pushing harder then you should.

weldingman
01-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Yea if you run dbol you should have your base (Test C OR Test E) and for the injury, (Deca) would help. This is a great stack, but depending on the serverity of your injury you would have to decide that.