• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what to expect and when?

martialartsman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi guys, just wanted your opinium on when sust and deca would start to kick in and what to expect. i have done cycles before but only used small amounts and to be honest never really felt anything, my diet was off and training all over the place. i started my cycle of sust and deca at 750sust EOD and 500deca with the shots over the course of the week. i also kickstarted with dbol. im now just starting my 4th week and the dbol is great but im not sure what sort of difference the sust and deca will have and what i should expect. sorry its a long read but i would be greatful of any replys. Im 38 and been training hard for the last few years and im now on track with diet and training. Thanks again.

ian.

Week 5 is when the magic happens

thanks mate, the dbol is working well so i wasnt sure if the others had already kicked in. Thanks again for your reply

For me it was 3 to 4 weeks in and then the gains came like crazy.

cheers for the replys. what i meant was i was doing 250sus with 200deca on a monday and friday with 250sus and 100deca on the wed. so i split the dose over the week, as i said ive been feeling the gains with the dbol but not sure what to expect when the test and things kick in. Thanks again all.
Ian.

For me week 5 but if your food intake is not good you can see nothing but strength.

IML Gear Cream!
but becouse of sustanon 3 amps week,you need to see results and first gains real fast!!!! if your diet is ok and yes that sustanon you shot!

i have started to feel a better pump while training and my shape is starting to change nicely so im keeping my fingers crossed. Not had any sides so im pleased so far. Thanks for the advice and help all ill keep you up to date as i go.

just want to say a massive thanks for all your help, im defo feeling the test working now at the end of week 4 thanks again.

Back