PDA

View Full Version : 16 week cutting cycle LOW budget

juggernaut
12-16-2009, 04:47 AM
I'm planning on a precontest 16 week cutting cycle after January.
My plan is to use clen at 20mg and build up to 100mg-and see if no sides occur, or will back down if necessary.
Sustanon as the backbone at 500mg (250mgx2)
Here's where I run into issues:
Either 100mg masteron done every other day-with an undecided oral AAS.
OR
250 mg/wk Deca for weeks 1 thru 12 and Anavar in the 6th thru 16th weeks at 30mg/day.
I would prefer an oral with the test, as I dont really have time to do the actual pinning. I have to process the test before I go twice a week.

Comments?

Lone Wolf
12-16-2009, 05:40 AM
I'm planning on a precontest 16 week cutting cycle after January.
My plan is to use clen at 20mg and build up to 100mg-and see if no sides occur, or will back down if necessary.
Sustanon as the backbone at 500mg (250mgx2)
Here's where I run into issues:
Either 100mg masteron done every other day-with an undecided oral AAS.
OR
250 mg/wk Deca for weeks 1 thru 12 and Anavar in the 6th thru 16th weeks at 30mg/day.
I would prefer an oral with the test, as I dont really have time to do the actual pinning. I have to process the test before I go twice a week.

Comments?
Why not run Masterone with prop and anavar clen towards the end I did a similar cycle and shredded up instead of the Mast I ran primbolan.

juggernaut
12-16-2009, 05:43 AM
sust has the mix of esters to keep the gains at a steady level. I'm interested why you choose prop.

VictorZ06
12-16-2009, 10:54 AM
sust has the mix of esters to keep the gains at a steady level. I'm interested why you choose prop.

I have to agree, I'd also run prop instead of sust. Yes, sust has a mix of different tests, but to get the full effect you have to run about 800mg+ or else you are wasting it. If you take 500mg of sust EW, you are not getting the full effect of the short ester tests as it will go out of your system before your next shot.

The prop ester for example....has to be taken ED or EOD. Since sust has prop, if you pin 250mg of it, the prop is in and out of your system in 2-3 days, so your body will only hear the longer esters, and the shorter ones will go on and off causing the plasma levels to flux.

Running 500mg of sust EW will most certainly flux your plasma levels. Mix/blended tests with several esters is a bad call unless you run high doses.

Prop or enan would be a better choice as a single ester test will not cause levels to flux up and down...that's why we don't taper or pyramid our test doses. It's also another reason not to run sust, aside from the "sust flu" and other sides that sust has compared to single ester tests. Sust also makes PCT a bit more difficult.

And lastly, if you are set on running deca, run at least 400mg EW. 250mg will be enough just to lube your joints.

Good luck.

/V

juggernaut
12-16-2009, 11:40 AM
Whats the difference between prop and enth-other than the esters? I've run enth with good results. I'm not opposed to running test enth or prop.

What about just using masteron and test enth/prop for 16 weeks with clen?

My whole thing is cost. I need to be careful with both budget and time.

VictorZ06
12-16-2009, 12:54 PM
Whats the difference between prop and enth-other than the esters?

Nothing all too much/drastic. Prop will retain less water than enan or cyp though. Prop also works much faster. With prop, there really isn't a need to use an oral to "kickstart", IMHO. And like I said before, with prop, PCT is a bit easier seeing how you don't have to wait as long to begin PCT after your last shot of test.

/V

dave 236
12-16-2009, 02:39 PM
I think I would run the anavar at a higher dose as well. I have had good results on anavar at 50mg ed., but have not noticed much at doses lower than that.

dr pangloss
12-16-2009, 04:24 PM
first of all, check your amounts. 20 mg of clen is a whopping dose. It should be 20 micrograms.

also, unless you're competing, I would chose deca over masteron. Masteron just makes your muscles tactily harder for the stage. Deca will put size and strength on you.

TurdFerguson
12-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Whats the difference between prop and enth-other than the esters? I've run enth with good results. I'm not opposed to running test enth or prop.

What about just using masteron and test enth/prop for 16 weeks with clen?

My whole thing is cost. I need to be careful with both budget and time.

The obvious difference is in the sides. The sides are much less prevalent with prop than with the longer esters and of course are relieved almost immediately upon completion.

Prop is very cheap, so that also helps when cost is an issue.

If your bodyfat's low enough then the Masteron will do you nicely, but I don't think it's necessary to run it for the entire 16 weeks.

Also, if money's an issue then Anavar shouldn't even be in your vocabulary.

Good luck bro.

TurdFerguson
12-16-2009, 04:47 PM
first of all, check your amounts. 20 mg of clen is a whopping dose. It should be 20 micrograms.

also, unless you're competing, I would chose deca over masteron. Masteron just makes your muscles tactily harder for the stage. Deca will put size and strength on you.

I agree, but from what he said this is a pre-contest 16 week cycle.

juggernaut
12-16-2009, 04:55 PM
I meant to say mcg for clen. Sorry Dr.
Anavar will have to be out and I dont plan on a pct as I plan to coast with weekly 2.x100mg test throughout the year when not doing a cycle. I'm 42 and love the hrt thang.

TurdFerguson
12-16-2009, 04:59 PM
Ok, no PCT, but still no AI? Better stick with the prop.

juggernaut
12-16-2009, 05:04 PM
Sorry, I always use 1mg of arimidex EOD.

dr pangloss
12-16-2009, 05:06 PM
I agree, but from what he said this is a pre-contest 16 week cycle.

i stand corrected. In that case, I would run 12 weeks of deca at the front end and switch to masteron the last 4 weeks, at 400 mg per week.

Pirate!
12-16-2009, 05:22 PM
i stand corrected. In that case, I would run 12 weeks of deca at the front end and switch to masteron the last 4 weeks, at 400 mg per week.

Agreed, assuming your bodyfat level is decent at the start of the cycle. Var sucks. Turnibol is better for cutting.

dave 236
12-16-2009, 06:03 PM
Agreed, assuming your bodyfat level is decent at the start of the cycle. Var sucks. Turnibol is better for cutting.
yes oral turnibol is better and like the other guy said var is high$

TurdFerguson
12-16-2009, 07:53 PM

Exactly my thoughts. Screw the var and if you're feeling spry throw in some T3 at the end with the Masteron.

WFC2010
12-17-2009, 01:30 AM
deca+sust are not cutter!
anavar is waist..too expensive!

juggernaut
12-17-2009, 04:29 AM
deca+sust are not cutter!
anavar is waist..too expensive!
explain please

juggernaut
12-23-2009, 06:07 PM
bump

weldingman
12-23-2009, 07:15 PM
throw some insulin in there if you know how.

TrashMan
12-24-2009, 09:17 AM
explain please

Deca (and it's long ester) has a frequent side effect called water retention. It's also good for mass and rarely (if ever) used as a cutter. Use NPP if you can get it, that should cut some of the water down. Sust has long estered-test in there so it's not a good cutter drug either. For cutting, I'd use prop as my test.

TrashMan
12-24-2009, 09:19 AM
Also, Anavar is expensive and doesn't do all the much to your physique. It will also fuck up your lipids. IMO, it's not cost effective.

TrashMan
12-24-2009, 09:19 AM

Yeah, that's a great cutting tool. (sarcasm for those who don't know me)

juggernaut
12-24-2009, 11:57 AM
17 posts and you think you're funny...work a little harder.