PDA

View Full Version : First Cycle & PCT

Buzzard
12-16-2009, 08:14 PM
I know this has probably beencovered a million times here, but I'm looking for info on my specific situation. So please post any info you have and I'll take from it what I can.

So here's my personal background to get started. I'll be forty this month. Ive always been an athlete, played baseball in college and been a fairly serious weight lifter for most of the last 23 years. I'm 6'2", 265 now with some fat that i'm working on now. I train for strength/physique/performance. My heavy set on heavy bench day is normally 405-425. I train 5-6 times
per week. Also, I did a short, low dose cycle of deca/dbol about 20 years ago.

My interest in gear now isn't about getting huge or crazy strong. It's about quality of life. I think my test levels have been gradually dropping over
the last few years. My training recover time is long, energy level is low and libido is low. I have done some research, but there's so much info out there, it's hard to know which way to go.

With this being said, I'm looking for suggestions on gear that would help with energy, recovery time and libido. What I've read seems like testosterone or sustanon would be the way to go. What do you think? Also what type of dosage/cycle should I run? What type of PCT? The libido and penile performane is big to me, so I'd like suggestions for that too. Also, recommendations for obtaining would be greatly appreciated and kept on the DL.

Thanks for any information

heavyiron
12-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Check out this link;

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/104658-first-cycle-pct.html

Lone Wolf
12-16-2009, 08:25 PM
I know this has probably beencovered a million times here, but I'm looking for info on my specific situation. So please post any info you have and I'll take from it what I can.

So here's my personal background to get started. I'll be forty this month. Ive always been an athlete, played baseball in college and been a fairly serious weight lifter for most of the last 23 years. I'm 6'2", 265 now with some fat that i'm working on now. I train for strength/physique/performance. My heavy set on heavy bench day is normally 405-425. I train 5-6 times

My interest in gear now isn't about getting huge or crazy strong. It's about quality of life. I think my test levels have been gradually dropping over
the last few years. My training recover time is long, energy level is low and libido is low. I have done some research, but there's so much info out there, it's hard to know which way to go.

With this being said, I'm looking for suggestions on gear that would help with energy, recovery time and libido. What I've read seems like testosterone or sustanon would be the way to go. What do you think? Also what type of dosage/cycle should I run? What type of PCT? The libido and penile performane is big to me, so I'd like suggestions for that too. Also, recommendations for obtaining would be greatly appreciated and kept on the DL.

Try HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy)
I am also in my forties and ran many cycles and still do from time to time.
My doc gives me 100mg per week test Cyp and sex drive and energy is through the roof.
As for me I will stay on the rest of my life I also get regular blood work done.

Or you can run it yourself say 200mg Enth per week would help.

Buzzard
12-16-2009, 08:58 PM
Wolf & Iron,

thanks for the info. Very good stuff. As for the HRT? Is it covered under insurance? How expensive? What supps add-ons would I need? I'll schedule a doc appt in the next few days and get some lab work going. Hopefully my doc can get with the program? Anything else I should know?

alexvega
12-17-2009, 08:40 AM
hi dude! i´m 39 this nex january.i hadhave a testis surgery 10 years ago, from that my mass and sex drive dropp.

when i on roids my energy and libido raise, but i think is better to experience by ur self some short cycles with test enanthtate

good look

heavyiron
12-17-2009, 08:46 AM
Wolf & Iron,

thanks for the info. Very good stuff. As for the HRT? Is it covered under insurance? How expensive? What supps add-ons would I need? I'll schedule a doc appt in the next few days and get some lab work going. Hopefully my doc can get with the program? Anything else I should know?
Some insurance will cover it and some is out of pocket. I never pay more than $90 for 10ml of Cypionate.

Lone Wolf
12-17-2009, 12:42 PM
Wolf & Iron,

Try and look up on internet HRT clinics in your area yes covered by ins.

ersin.konuk
12-20-2009, 08:25 AM
I Am On My Therd Week Of Sus250 1cc Pins My Strenth And My Size Are Coming Along Really Nice, The Only Thing Is My Nipples Are Getting Bigger And Some Times Even Hurt How Can I Stop This ? And What Can I Take?

quark
12-20-2009, 08:59 AM
I Am On My Therd Week Of Sus250 1cc Pins My Strenth And My Size Are Coming Along Really Nice, The Only Thing Is My Nipples Are Getting Bigger And Some Times Even Hurt How Can I Stop This ? And What Can I Take?

Dude you already got your own thread on this, stop trying to hijack this one.

To the OP: I found my personal physician wanted nothing to do with trt despite the fact that my test levels were rock bottom and below the 'normal' range (I'm also over 40). He did however, authorize the bloodwork (which is covered by ins). As suggested you might need to contact a trt clinic or anti-aging clinic. These guy are not cheap though! I was able to secure the trt through one and I have a deffered spending plan to use that helps out with the cost.

TrashMan
12-20-2009, 01:36 PM

Don't be a douche bag. Stay in your own thread.

TrashMan
12-20-2009, 01:37 PM

Like they said, I'd try a HRT (TRT) clinic. Once you're on that for a few months and you're still unsatisfied, get an extra vial or two of test and go back to the link above. Good luck.

scottgetbig
01-03-2010, 07:28 PM
If you cant get HRT go with HGH ang go ole test eth.

weldingman
01-04-2010, 12:17 AM
I'm not doing HRT, but were I live just about all guys over 35 to 40 and up years of age can get HRT with out any problems and Insurance is ecepted. Good Luck

Pirate!
01-04-2010, 05:31 AM
Insurance will cover it. First step is to find a doctor in your plan that specializes in HRT and report your symptoms to him. I wouldn't do a cycle until after you are on HRT. Otherwise, your symptoms may worsen.