• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Greetings.

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I'm Curt James.

I'm the guy who makes the diesel people look, well, diesel. Tourched my first vinyl-covered concrete weight set at age 15 and have been in the gym off and on since that time. I'm 47 now and have gym memberships at two locations, five minutes from work (Planet Fitness in Harrisburg) and five minutes from home (Gold's Gym in Carlisle).

At age 45 I went on a starvation cut and dropped from about 175 of skinny-fat to 149 lbs. (for about a minute) over the course of ten weeks. Rebounded to about 185 in short order.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Like I said, I'm that guy. The guy who makes you look big. A joe average or recreational lifter. My diet is nowhere near where it should be, my sleep is inadequate, and I've even skipped the last week of workouts. Had been on a four-on/one-off routine.

When I hit the gym again it will be following a MWF routine as outlined in David Zinczenko's book "The Abs Diet".

Bodybuilding fan and history buff. Lifetime natty but definitely support legalization of AAS. Money spent on interdiction and incarceration would be better spent on education and rejuvenation clinics, imo.

Welcome to IM Curt!

Captain Multi quote has arrived!
Nize two sie you Curt.

I wrote "tourched". :mad:

never mind curt. there is no correllation between spelling and intelligence. And people that go around correcting everyone else's spelling tend to be idiots.

Ciao my friend.

Captain Multi quote has arrived!
Nize two sie you Curt.

Perhaps ironically, it was west himself who encouraged me to use the mutliquote function.

never mind curt. there is no correllation between spelling and intelligence. And people that go around correcting everyone else's spelling tend to be idiots.

Correlation and elses. ;)

"And people that go around correcting" other people's spelling are known as proofreaders.

As a former proofreader, I simply do it for fun.

Welcome Curt, and don't fret this isn't typing class.

Thank you, Dave!

IML Gear Cream!
I've heard of this "curt james" character before, I heard he's a real badass

I've heard of this "curt james" character before, I heard he's a real badass

Badass is Latin for skinny-fat? Sounds like we both need to get back on point!

I just want to thank Curt for balling me out of jail for my alleged kangaroo molestation incident.

It was alleged. I did not do it, I swear to God.

That sexy roo is teasing me with her charms.

I just want to thank Curt for balling me out of jail for my alleged kangaroo molestation incident.

It was alleged. I did not do it, I swear to God.

I help when I can.

I want you to scare your students with some newfound mass in the new year

I did surprise one student. He saw the calluses on my hands and asked what they were. I said they're from lifting weights. Incredulously, he exclaimed, "YOU lift weights???"

Thanks for that self esteem boost, kid! lol

Alleged my ass heres the evidence check the blood comming out of its ass

That kangaroo is playing possum.

(Okay, smashed and broken possum, but possum all the same!)

That sexy roo is teasing me with her charms.

Or teasing you.

I'm flexible.

I did surprise one student. He saw the calluses on my hands and asked what they were. I said they're from lifting weights. Incredulously, he exclaimed, "YOU lift weights???"
quote]
lucky you didnt tell him the truth or you would have been arrested, # see this callouses there from 25 years of ed masturbation

are you guys in PA supposed to get a big snowstorm this weekend.

I've heard were gonna get over a foot here in NJ, I'm planning on staying in my apartment and studying all weekend.

Luckily I got a jeep a few months ago with 4wd just incase I need to go anywhere, what do you drive Curt?

IML Gear Cream!
It was 78 here in AZ today, I am so sick of this heat.

lucky you didnt tell him the truth or you would have been arrested, # see this callouses there from 25 years of ed masturbation

:eek: Did I misspell calluses? :(

(Googles)

Ah, you had me (and my OCDishness) worried there!

And 25 years? More like 35. lol

Uh...

There's a joke I heard somewhere along the line.

Ninety-nine percent of the population admits to masturbating. One percent lies.

blank.gif

are you guys in PA supposed to get a big snowstorm this weekend.

I've heard were gonna get over a foot here in NJ, I'm planning on staying in my apartment and studying all weekend.

(looks out window)

That would be yes.

And I'm following your strategy. Last night, before the snow hit, I picked up about $90 of groceries. I also have season 2 of The Sarah Connor Chronicles right here! Not going anywhere.

Luckily I got a jeep a few months ago with 4wd just incase I need to go anywhere, what do you drive Curt?

They were calling or 6-10 inches and it looks like we got every bit of that if not more.

I drive a 96 Civic. D'OH! Not on the following list:

Forbes Magazine's upscale readers chose their top 15 cars for driving in snow. In order:
  1. Subaru Outback
  2. Volvo XC90
  3. Subaru Tribeca
  4. Mercedes-Benz M-Class
  5. Volkswagen Touareg
  6. Lincoln MKX
  7. Subaru Forester XT Limited
  8. Toyota Highlander
  9. Ford Edge
  10. Ford Taurus X
  11. Jeep Compass
  12. Jeep Patriot
  13. Chevrolet Equinox
  14. Pontiac Torrent
  15. Hyundai Santa Fe
Jeep made it, though! How's your Jeep treating you?

haha, I was at the grocery store last night at like 10:00 getting rock salt, flashlights, candles and food and now I'm sitting here watching Food Network.

I took the jeep out to the gym this morning at about 10:00 and it didn't start snowing until like 1:00 so I haven't even used my 4wd in the snow yet. At least I feel prepared.

who? curt james better recognize!!!!!

haha, I was at the grocery store last night at like 10:00 getting rock salt, flashlights, candles and food and now I'm sitting here watching Food Network.

I took the jeep out to the gym this morning at about 10:00 and it didn't start snowing until like 1:00 so I haven't even used my 4wd in the snow yet. At least I feel prepared.

I got lucky with the snow. The plow didn't bury me and I was able to rock my car over the drift that had partially blocked my path out. Drove slowly away from people carefully digging their cars from snow mountains.

Suckahs!

who? curt james better recognize!!!!!

:buttrock:

Looks like this curt james guy is famous here eh?Nice to meet you ese and hope to learn cool and kickass things from you. Playing snow are for kids only.

Jefe, I'm a legend in my own mind. :p

I'm more fan than anything else. Though I am in the gym on the regular, I will never be mistaken for a bodybuilder.

Back