• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sust for HRT

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking about Sustanon for HRT. Dosages for Cyp seem to be in the 100-200mg/wk range. Same for Sust? How easy is it to obtain? I'm in Dallas, TX.

Thanks for the info

Most clinics only supply Test Cyp for HRT

My clinic carries whatever ester you want and even blends but I prefer cyp or enanthate myself.

like guys say best is testo c

Sust is terrible for HRT, I would use cyp or E.

Agreed, sust is a poor choice. I use test c or e weekly.

I thought sust was a blend that worked better for slow/quick release. Oh well... Cyp is it then.

Anyway, I'm looking for a clinic/doctor. Seems like most of the places are trying to push some herbal stuff. I don't want to spend my time/money if they aren't going to give me the real sh!t. Can y'll point me in the right direction to find a clinic/doctor? I live in Dallas, so if you know of anything first hand let me know. PM if you want

I thought sust was a blend that worked better for slow/quick release. Oh well... Cyp is it then.

Anyway, I'm looking for a clinic/doctor. Seems like most of the places are trying to push some herbal stuff. I don't want to spend my time/money if they aren't going to give me the real sh!t. Can y'll point me in the right direction to find a clinic/doctor? I live in Dallas, so if you know of anything first hand let me know. PM if you want

Appreciate the help fellas

IML Gear Cream!
Some guys swear by enanthate and others cypionate. I think cyp has a little more kick.

Hubby's on HRT and he pins twice a week. You'll get more out of HRT the longer you keep your levels optimized. The less frequently you pin, the longer - and the lower - you're below average. I did a little graphing on Excel a while back and my suggestion to anyone is to pin at least twice per halflife.

Personally, I wish we could get undecanoate here. We'd just have to increase the dose a bit to accommodate the weight of the longer ester.

I use cyp for hrt. I also from time to time cycle with sus 250 3x wk. I get good results from it.I admit I don't know as much as some of you,so would someone tell me what is wrong with cycling sus?

With Sus, because of the inclusion of phenylprop, your levels will fluctuate like mad unless you pin EOD.

If you haven't already purchased, get a longer ester. If this is cheap, or if you already have it, then just pin EOD and you'll be fine. Even MWF might work out okay, but the more frequently you pin, the better - even with longer esters.

If you haven't already purchased, get a longer ester. If this is cheap, or if you already have it, then just pin EOD and you'll be fine. Even MWF might work out okay, but the more frequently you pin, the better - even with longer esters.
I'm just about done with this cycle(my 2nd with sus) I went with it somewhat for cost reasons, but enjoyed good results both times. As I mentioned earlier I use cyp for hrt and it works great ,but the sus I cycled with EQ and it seemed the gains were more hard than with cyp and EQ. Would cyp work better 3x wk, or is 2 enough for the hrt.

The more frequently you pin, the more stable your blood levels will be. You have to balance this off with convenience and my small experience with mathematically modeling availability suggests pinning twice per halflife optimizes this balance. With cyp or enanth, twice a week should be just fine. Decanoate you can probably get away with once a week but since most will run this with test and just pin it at the same time, this is likely a moot point.

note sust 250 does make your tendons brittle after awhile, I know so many guys who have ripped a muscle or tendon just on it. I never had any probs on it, but then again i didnt use it long

IML Gear Cream!
The more frequently you pin, the more stable your blood levels will be. You have to balance this off with convenience and my small experience with mathematically modeling availability suggests pinning twice per halflife optimizes this balance. With cyp or enanth, twice a week should be just fine. Decanoate you can probably get away with once a week but since most will run this with test and just pin it at the same time, this is likely a moot point.
Good advice^^^

26328d1260210608-cycle-hrt-adviced-needed-testosterone_cypionate.jpg

Figure. Pharmacokinetics of 200mg Testosterone cypionate injection. Source: Comparison of Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of Testosterone enanthate or Testosterone cypionate. Schulte-Beerbuhl M, Nieschlag E. Fertility and Sterility 33 (1980) 201-3.

Good advice^^^

26328d1260210608-cycle-hrt-adviced-needed-testosterone_cypionate.jpg

Figure. Pharmacokinetics of 200mg Testosterone cypionate injection. Source: Comparison of Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of Testosterone enanthate or Testosterone cypionate. Schulte-Beerbuhl M, Nieschlag E. Fertility and Sterility 33 (1980) 201-3.
I think I got you guys now. Pin eod with sus, and every 4th day with cyp. Thanks and Happy whichever hoilday you celebrate.

Back