• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle Advice

boosted287

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
- 20 years old
- 180 lbs
- 5' 6
- Training for 2 years
- goals to gain strength and body mass

I just picked up 100x 50 Mg Winstrol, 100x 10mg Dbol, Animal pak, milk thistle, glucosamine, fish oils, bcaas awaiting my clomid. My question is whats the best route I can take for gaining, is it safe/worth stacking the two?

I did alot of reading today on both cycles and found some good info.

I think Im going to stick with 6 weeks winnie for now, until I do more homework on stacking and gear in general.

I should still see some muscular gains and strength off just winnie, should I not?

- 20 years old
- 180 lbs
- 5' 6
- Training for 2 years
- goals to gain strength and body mass

I just picked up 100x 50 Mg Winstrol, 100x 10mg Dbol, Animal pak, milk thistle, glucosamine, fish oils, bcaas awaiting my clomid. My question is whats the best route I can take for gaining, is it safe/worth stacking the two?
20 is far too young, 23-25 is the age to start "if you are ready then."

2 years of training is nothing, you need at the very least 5 years of natty training.

Winstrol and Dbol....probably the worst cycle you could do.

This is a horrible idea. You've already spent the money, so hold onto the gear. Train natty until you're 23-25 like Bateman said.

Even if you were to start right now, starting with Winni and Dbol would be a complete waste.

Let this be a lesson to you to do more research before going out and blowing your hard earned money.

I decided to do a proper cycle that will show results, I picked up 100x 10mg Dbol (30mg/day 1-4w), 20cc's of testosterone enanthate(1-10w). Im having a hard time figuring out what to get for my PCT, I read over and over nolva/clomid, I cant find nolva anywheres where im from, but I can get arimidex for a decent price. Any info on this would be a great help.

I decided to do a proper cycle that will show results, I picked up 100x 10mg Dbol (30mg/day 1-4w), 20cc's of testosterone enanthate(1-10w). Im having a hard time figuring out what to get for my PCT, I read over and over nolva/clomid, I cant find nolva anywheres where im from, but I can get arimidex for a decent price. Any info on this would be a great help.

20ccs of Test E? I'm assuming you are going to be running a ten week cycle then, correct?

If you are looking for Nolvadex try the sponsor from this forum CEM Products although I'm not sure what their shipping policy is for Canada.

20ccs of Test E? I'm assuming you are going to be running a ten week cycle then, correct?

If you are looking for Nolvadex try the sponsor from this forum CEM Products although I'm not sure what their shipping policy is for Canada.

Yes to the 10week. And thanks for the tip buddy.

This http://www.cemproducts.com/clomi-tamox-combo.html

I checked they ship here for only 24$ but is it legal to cross the border, i know to buy it here you need a prescription. Would the liquid clomid/nolva be a better choice than arimidex?

Last edited:
you dont wanna use adex for pct. Nolva and clomid will work fine.

IML Gear Cream!

I think it's hilarious that you've totally ignored Ferguson and Bateman's advice.

I also think it's hilarious that you're going to chemically castrate yourself to satisfy your impatience. Can't wait to hear about your gyno and sides.

If you don't have enough Test at 20 to grow, maybe you should take up croquet.

Clomid/Nolva for PCT. Read HeavyIron's sticky on a first cycle.

I love it when people decide to use drugs they don't need or understand.

No wonder steroids are illegal. :loser2:

Back