• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pinning

weldingman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Running Test Prop and Tren Ace eod and e3d is a lot of ass pain eventually. Were else would you guys pinn? Thigh, Delts were? or better yet how would you rotate it?

I understand they have short esters and they are painful anyway and sometimes cyrstalize after a shot.

shoulders,triceps,biceps and ass sometimes ;)

INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTIONS (IM) -
DELTOIDS

frontdelt.JPG

frontdelt1.JPG

frontdelt2.JPG

The above 3 photos indicate the injection location for the anterior (front) deltoid head.

lateraldelt.JPG

lateraldelt1.JPG

lateraldelt2.JPG

The above 3 photos indicate the injection location for the lateral (side) deltoid head.

The below 2 photos indicate the injection location for the posterior (rear) deltoid head.

reardelt.JPG

reardelt1.JPG

Instructions:
The above photos indicate the injection locations for all 3 deltoid muscle heads.

Inject directly into the middle of each deltoid muscle head.

25gauge to 30gaugehalf inch (13mm) to 1 inch (25mm) long needles are adequate.

INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTIONS (IM) -
GLUTES

glute.JPG

glute1.JPG

Instructions:
The above 2 photos indicate the injection locations for the glutes.

Inject directly into the middle of the upper outer quadrant of the glute.
Injecting anywhere else in the glute risks hitting the sciatic nerve.

23gauge to 25gauge1.25 inch (32mm) to 1.5 inch (38mm) long needles are adequate.

Injecting into the front deltoid is a very bad idea, the side delt is much safer.

I always alternate ass and quads always has wrked for me.

When I was running tren-a & test-p, I was pinning daily, so I had to get creative. I hit glutes, quads, delts, pecs, even biceps. That's 10 sites. I don't recommend the biceps though. That was some serious pain the next day.

The easiest and most painless areas are the glutes. I just rotate between each cheek

What about Between the toes?

IML Gear Cream!
I've been pinning pecs lately and the discomfort is minimal.

Doogsy its kind of hard to rotate glutes when your running 2 or 3 short esters in one cycle, cut cycle

Doogsy its kind of hard to rotate glutes when your running 2 or 3 short esters in one cycle, cut cycle

Yea thats true. Adding in the quads would make a decent pinning "circuit".

Id definately be wary of the pecs and bi's, and probably even delts if you've never tried them before. If im trying a new injection site i always get someone who is alot more experienced at pinning these areas to do it for me the first few times until i get the hang of it

I hear ya man, yea I have always pinned the glutes , because I was always on long esters for bulk and strenth mainly.

Ive been pinning 3 times a week and im on week 7, ive been taking the shots in the gluts different side each time but they have both become hard and a little sore. Never pinned anywhere else so just wondering where you would suggest. Cheers guys. Ian.

Im going to be pinning more than 3 times a week and going to hit glutes, thigh, delts. Not crazy about that bicep and chest chit that was mentioned.

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my... if you guys could hear me laugh sometimes... I make such a scene in public.. At times i laugh so hard that African Americans drop their fried chicken in shock

You can pin, front delts, lateral delts, rear delts ( you will need help ), traps, tri's, bi's, 3 spots in the quads, lats, chest, glutes, calves. These are all the places ive done with minor discomfort. Now days i just have the wife throw the pins at me like a dart board, i can only comfortably hit quads and chest by myself, i dont do bi's any more that shit hurts.

If you google site injections you can get a good " How to Guide' on all of those pinning locations.

Back