PDA

View Full Version : Test Cyp, HRT expectations



Buzzard
12-30-2009, 10:07 AM
Okay... I'm wanting to get an idea as to some of the good and bad to expect from the Test Cyp HRT (250mg EW) I'll be starting in the next few weeks.

As is stated in my first post, I'm 40, 6'2", 265 (not sure on BF) with good genetics for adding muscle and strength. Everyone in the room knows I'm a hardcore weight trainer and many times people assume gear is involved. Large Tri's, delts, chest, traps. I need to work more on Bi's and definitely more on legs.

My supps are as follows:
fish oil, glucosamine/chondroitin, lipo6 most mornings (sometimes I forget them)
pre-training: VPX NO Shotgun
during training: BCAA powder
post training (15-20 mins): 45g whey, 5g creatine & 32oz Gatorade

my diet is ultra clean and spot on about 70% of the time. It's the other 30% where I suck.

I train anywhere from 3 to 5 times per week. Depending on my schedule. I only made it in 2 times the past 2 holiday weeks. But my training is solid... Kind of a combination of body builder/power lifter regimine.

Let me know what good and bad things I can expect with the HRT and comment on the supps if you see anything I could change/add

ZECH
12-30-2009, 05:23 PM
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/67662-hrt-info.html