PDA

View Full Version : Considering Peptides for first time

GearsMcGilf
12-31-2009, 06:23 PM
I could use a little direction over here bros! I've done plenty of AAS & PH cycles in the past. My most recent cycles have been test-p & tren-A. That has been my main staple when cycling. I do all my own converting for both the test and tren. I am considering throwing in a peptide for an upcoming cycle in feb. I will be using test-e and I might add tren as well (still have some unused pellets). CUtting is not a problem for me, as I have a harder time keeping weight on than losing weight. So, my question is this. What is the best for bulking/strength? Also, how long should it be run and how many bottles would I need.

Thx in advance mates! :thumb:

Pirate!
12-31-2009, 07:35 PM
Peptides aren't very useful for bulking (except insulin) in my opinion. Having said that, hGH is the most useful without any dangers. Slin/gh makes a good combo if you really know what your doing.

SilentBob187
12-31-2009, 07:45 PM
My next door neighbor's dog is on insulin...just saying...

http://www.synthstuff.com/mt/archives/wendy_the_whippet.jpg

ZECH
12-31-2009, 09:43 PM
Roids!! Welcome man. We won't ban you here!

ZECH
12-31-2009, 09:44 PM
What type are you thinking about trying?

GearsMcGilf
12-31-2009, 10:55 PM
What type are you thinking about trying?

Hey bro, good to see ya! A small world, this e-BB community is. I don't really know much about peptides, so I was looking for some direction. I would use HGH if it's not terrible expensive. I would also consider slin, but I know it can be dangerous if not dosed just right. I guess I'm just looking for direction as far as where to start. Again, I'm primarily looking for mass because I seem to have reached a plateau at 245-255.

ZECH
01-01-2010, 04:19 PM
GH can get very expensive depending on dose used. It could be anywhere from 500-1g per month. And like you say slin could be dangerous. I would only use it if I were contemplating a career out of bodybuilding. There are several like IGF 1, cjc1295 and GHRP 6 that may be worth trying and can be stacked for a greater gain. And you could get out for maybe 100-200 bucks a month depending on what you used. Look on CEM, our board sponsor here. They have them.

weldingman
01-01-2010, 08:09 PM
Test Cypionate, dbol, Anadrol, Deca are just some of the few bulking compounds that have sored my strength and size over the years.

VictorZ06
01-02-2010, 12:08 PM
GH can get very expensive depending on dose used. It could be anywhere from 500-1g per month. And like you say slin could be dangerous. I would only use it if I were contemplating a career out of bodybuilding. There are several like IGF 1, cjc1295 and GHRP 6 that may be worth trying and can be stacked for a greater gain. And you could get out for maybe 100-200 bucks a month depending on what you used. Look on CEM, our board sponsor here. They have them.

CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 make for a great little combo...works great when in an anabolic state.

/V

TrashMan
01-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Slin is dangerous even for diabetics and not really the best thing to take for anyone.

MtR
01-04-2010, 01:27 PM
CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 make for a great little combo...works great when in an anabolic state.

/V

Can you elaborate on this?

What about IGF-1 LR3, does anybody have any experiences they would be willing to share?

freakinhuge
01-04-2010, 09:53 PM

/V

yea these peptides sound like they could be very interesting for bulking, let us know a little more about that cycle.

VictorZ06
01-05-2010, 06:39 AM
Can you elaborate on this?

What about IGF-1 LR3, does anybody have any experiences they would be willing to share?

yea these peptides sound like they could be very interesting for bulking, let us know a little more about that cycle.

This combo did in fact yield some surprising results, similar to that of HGH. Some call it the "poor man's HGH". I disagree, as I have seen some nice results with this stuff.

One of the few problems with CJC is getting the real stuff...it's very hard to get with the DAC. Another issue is it that I had to pin 3X a day and it's gets to be rather annoying (because of how fast the half lives are).

I started a cycle one month after using the CJC combo and I put on a good 8 lbs. of LBM before the ingredients in my cycle started to kick in.

IGF is amazing stuff. I took it on it's own and really didn't notice much of anything. When I incorporated it into my slin/hgh program, I noticed much faster growth.

There is a great thread on these two peptides on another board that I moderate. PM me and I'll be happy to send you the link to the thread.

/V

downtown
01-05-2010, 03:33 PM
GHRP-6, 200mcgs 3x a day, and Humalog 10ui's pre workout ( cant give you my protocol, i had to pay big money for it bro) with carbs before inject, during the wo, and post workout. Rule of thumb is 10grams of carbs per UI of slin.

Just by a 4 pack of GHRP-6, that should last for 5ish weeks maybe 6.