• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cabergoline & clenbuterol

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is the clen and cabergoline from True Peptides oral or Sub-C injectable?

Thanks

From the pictures it appears to be injectable,but I'm not sure.I know CEM has both in oral preparations.

best for clen is to use tabs!

Clenbooty is best taken Orally.. Take my advice, i'm a Noob

yep use the oral clen. CEM Products has both. Never used the cab but the clen kicks ass!

Here's the deal. I already have ordered from True Peptides. I asked the customer service rep if they are oral liquid or are they powder that needs to be reconstitued (injectable). The response I got was 'they are already mixed in a solution'. I guess that's as far as they can elaborate. I need to know if this solution is to be injected or taken orally. I'm prepared to go either way...

Any help?

Thanks for the responses

I doubt that they are injectable.

I would tend to agree but the graphic for the products all appear to be crimped vials. For a company claiming to be the "truest source" I would assume they could back this claim with more than the response given.

Shoot them an email and ask how it tastes! And ask if they have a flavored option... Depending on how they answer,you can judge from there

IML Gear Cream!
I got the True Peptides Clen and Cab today. Both appear to be orals. The Clen has a dropper and the Cab is a pump/spray. So proper dosing should be interesting.

I got the True Peptides Clen and Cab today. Both appear to be orals. The Clen has a dropper and the Cab is a pump/spray. So proper dosing should be interesting.

I'd like to hear some feedback on it after you get a feeling for the product. I ordered some Melanotan II from them the other day simply because it was insanely cheap for their New Year's Sale.

Will do.

Is their MT-II any good? I tried some last year. Made me a bit sick every injection, but I was tan. I'm fair skinned and I only tanned every 10-20 days, but I looked like a native of cancun.

Will do.

Is their MT-II any good? I tried some last year. Made me a bit sick every injection, but I was tan. I'm fair skinned and I only tanned every 10-20 days, but I looked like a native of cancun.

I haven't tried theirs yet. My GF used Innovative Research MTII last year and her tan looked nothing short of amazing. She was the one who has actually been bugging me to get her more so when I saw the price I bought some for her and myself. I tan very easily but I work inside so it's been hard to get out, I figure this and a few visits to the tanning booth I'll be looking average height, dark, and semi handsome lol.

The problem with Innovative was that the MTII was $120

Clen and cabergoline are oral. The peptides are injectible. The pictures are generic, and the orals do not come in a crimped vial.

Back