PDA

View Full Version : Tip of the day Monday August 26, 2002

MtnBikerChk
08-26-2002, 07:57 AM
How to have more sex than you can handle

Schedule it. Planning sex doesn't make it less exciting. "If I got you a table at Le Cirque, it wouldn't be any less enjoyable if we planned it in advance," says Allen Elkin, Ph.D., a psychologist in New York City. "You might even anticipate it. It's okay to say, ÔI'm tired tonight, but the kids will be gone next Thursday. Let's be together then.' It gives you something to look forward to."
Connect for 15 minutes a day. If you want more sex, you have to keep your relationship strong--and that takes a daily commitment. "Fifteen to 30 minutes a day of private time is the absolute minimum for maintaining a connection," says Judith Seifer, Ph.D., a sex therapist in West Virginia.

Dr. Pain
08-26-2002, 01:54 PM
I'm tired tonight, but the kids will be gone next Thursday. Let's be together then.' It gives you something to look forward to."

WTF.........I'm not w8ing till Thursday to "get some"...no fucking way! :p

He has the right idea of "staying Connnected"....butt my definition is quite different, as is the amount of time I'm gonna "do it for! " :lick:

DP

Scotty the Body
08-26-2002, 02:05 PM
Crist, I'm gonna halfta buy one of those palm date planners now to keep track of my sex times. :scratch: :laugh:

Pianomahnn
08-26-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Scotty the Body
Crist, I'm gonna halfta buy one of those palm date planners now to keep track of my sex times. :scratch: :laugh:

September; free
October; free
November; free
December; free
2003; free

Hmmmm...you? A planner? :D