• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Havent wacked off or sex for 2 months.. going to score on fri, good sex supp?

Floods7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got pissed I was wacking off more than I was with a girl so I stopped all together and told myself I would not wack off again till I banged a hot girl. Finally going to hit it on friday but I'm going to last like 1 min..LOL NO JOKE LOL. What is a good pill to take to make me last longer. I have never taken any of that stuff in the past, I feel it is like corking the bat. But Shes really fricken hot and I havent gone this long without sex for a LONG time. Anyone have any suggestions. Im not looking to make it bigger just last longer??

Let me rephrase this ? What drugs are available to make men last longer in bed?

Research is your friend. You could also throw some Neovar in that stack also.
You really should consult a psychiatrist, going 2 months w/o is not normal.

GICH!

Pre-game LHJO/Neovar stack + Whiskey d*ck. You can go all night.

-GICH!

Just bust one out a day before. You'll be fine when you finally fuck this fat chick.

I think this is all because you truely lust after men.

Just as others have recommended, an intense course of LHJO stacked with NeoVar enemas will bring out your true identity.

GICH!

I've heard rumors that some people can actually do it more than once in a night.:rolleyes:

I've heard rumors that some people can actually do it more than once in a night.:rolleyes:

I call shenanigans on your Tom Foolery!! :paddle: SHENANIGANS!!!!

Isn't it the best when you haven't JO for a couple days and you've got a nice sized load build up. And you get a BJ and unleash it inside a chicks mouth and it makes her choke.

Ahh I enjoy that....

Control which does not make it hurt inside the vagina. Make him to throw off target

When the sperm inside the empty case be damp not much you enjoy or are not you prefer to dump overseas case when the average viscosity is reasonable friction fun, especially sowing. And have fun you have :ohyeah:

When the sperm inside the empty case be damp not much you enjoy or are not you prefer to dump overseas case when the average viscosity is reasonable friction fun, especially sowing. And have fun you have :ohyeah:

You must be a professor, thats some great information.

what the fuck is he saying???? sounds like lack of JO has jizz flooding his own mouth making speech difficulties

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, a LHJO and a neovar enima is all that's going to help. WTF would you stop JO all together? This fat chick is gonna be disappointed when you blow your load on the 3rd stroke.

best 2010er ever

This fat chick is gonna be disappointed when you blow your load on the 3rd stroke.

yeah and into a fat fold too, before even finding vagoo

Back