• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test C, HRT, pinning info

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've looked thru the forums and come up with more questions:

1) reading about loading up to pin... Loading the syringe with 16g needle than changing to a 23g or 25g needle for injection. Is this a necessary step or can the syringe be loaded with the same needle used for pinning?

2) storage of test c? Any recommendations.

3) storage of HCG? I'm guessing it should be stored in fridge after reconstitution. Any thoughts on pre-loading syringes with 500iu and freezing? Then thawing for pinning?

I'm just trying to be prepared for when I start.

Thanks for any quality information

1) it's not necessary per se
2) out of sun light and in a dark, cool place
3) fridge after constituting. if you preload, keep in fridge. I wouldn't freeze it, you can just leave the HCG in the vial and draw from it whenever you need. there's no real reason to preload.

you got all info you need,now start it

Needles are cheap. You will dull the needle when you draw the juice. Use a new needle. Draw with an 18, inject with a 23. You can use a 25 but it'll take longer to shoot.

Yup, the stick will be a good bit more painfull if you dull the needle drawing with it first. You also risk coming in contact with more bacteria.Always clean the rubber top with an alcohol swab before you draw if you switch needles or not.

Thanks fellas... Happy testosterone!

Back