• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HRT status. NEED INPUT!!!!

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Some of you have gave input/advice on my future HRT. Well, I've not see the bloodwork myself, but according to the nurse and the Doc's notes, my test levels are low and he wants me to start HRT. We all know that most general practice Dr's aren't exactly versed in this type of thing. Kind of like getting nutrition info from the same Dr.

Anyway... I want to be prepared for various scenarios that may happen.

I've heard of prescribed dosages of Test C or E anywhere from 100-250mg/wk. If the dosage is on the low end, am I going to see any benefits (energy, recovery, libido, etc...)? Would I need AI or HCG with the lower doses? If the lower dosage isn't enough, should I add my own supply with an additional dose to get me up to the 200-250mg/wk range?

I have an appointment Friday morning and he's probably going to give my first injection. I just want to have my bases covered for whatever his plan for treatment is.

Thanks for your input

You are at least 40 from what I have read in your other posts so HRT is a viable option for you.

As for dose, 250mg EW is not HRT, that is a cycle. At 75-125mg EW week you will feel like a new man and you will not need an AI for such a safe dose.

The need for AI will depend on your E2 level after you've established the right dose for you. Generally, 100-125 mg/wk gets doing fine. hCG is is only necessary if you want to have kids.

I use all three. Test cream, arimidex and hCG.

I want to keep the boys full and ready to party. So I plan on running hcg. What kind of dosage do you think?

Would I still need a dose of 500iu 2X/WK?

My doc seems very receptive to this treatment. So my goal is to explain that I'm very into weight training and fitness and try to push him to the high end of the manufacturer's recommended dosage (which I believe is 200mg/WK). I'm looking for manufacturers that may have this info on their web-site. Any info?

Also, I plan on also taking in some data on HCG in hopes I can get him to prescribe this as well. Any leads to finding these companies/data online would be appreciated

if you try to convince him to give you a higher dose he will end up putting you on androgel, or the patch, both of which suck.

Let the blood work do the talking, there are very easy ways to rig this.

1. Under dose if he allows you to do it at home.

2. When you go in to see him he will blood test you every time( mine does). So do your shot 10 days before the appointment, so that your test levels will be down slightly for the blood work.

3. DO NOT, skip the shots. If you come back and have blood work that is worst than it was before they will get wise and just cut you off.

I appreciate the input. I believe his intentions are to give me the shots himself EW. If not, and the dose is low, I'll try that

BTW, I screwed up and didn't get the appt for today. Hopefully tomorrow?

Back