• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

testes sucking up during trt

icanrace

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been on trt for a little more than a year. I'm 34 years old. I take 140mg of test c in one injection per week. My libido & orgasms are still awesome like they were when I first started. My testes are noticably smaller of course and the seem to suck up more than I can remember. Does this mean something is wrong? My last check-up was a couple weeks ago and I asked my doc about this and he just told me "because I'm cold". He didn't seem to be concerned about it but it makes me wonder. He also told me when I first started (when I was asking questions) that if I ever want to come off, I simply come off. The way I understood him was that I just quit. No nothing to help me get the boys jump started again. Other than that, I like being on trt. I feel great but I'm curious to know if the issue of sucking up is serious or not.

I'd appreciate some opinions on my current situation.

Thanks in advance!

You're doc never prescribed you any hcg?

You're doc never prescribed you any hcg?

nosir and for whatever reason he doesn't seem to think it's necessary or wants to prescribe me any. Is this a dangerous situation?
Thanks for your time!

nosir and for whatever reason he doesn't seem to think it's necessary or wants to prescribe me any. Is this a dangerous situation?
Thanks for your time!

I don't think it is a dangerous situation but I do think that your doc is doing you a great disservice by not adding in hcg and an AI of some kind as part of a more complete HRT protocol.

I would either switch to an actual HRT clinic instead of your general practitioner or get some HCG on your own if the prior isn't an option.

its hard to get hcg from some endos, they act like shrunken balls arent a problem. Well....... its not really a problem, but its not desirable.

I've heard that AI isn't necessary for the 100-200mg/wk TRT dose, but after reading the HRT stickie, it sounds to me like it should be taken. Anyone have a suggestion as to what AI to use and the dosage? Are the CEM AI's good?

I've heard that AI isn't necessary for the 100-200mg/wk TRT dose, but after reading the HRT stickie, it sounds to me like it should be taken. Anyone have a suggestion as to what AI to use and the dosage? Are the CEM AI's good?

It isn't necessarily for the test injections that an AI is prescribed during HRT. Typically estrogen levels are higher and it is used to bring back a positive balance between test and estrogen (heavyiron please slap me if I'm wrong lol)

I've never used CEM's AI's but their clen is awesome. I use Researchstop.com currently basically because you get twice as much product for the same price. I'm using Exemestane (aromasin) and it is fantastic!! Not saying CEM's isn't just as good, I can only speak on my personal experience.

What read basically said that in some patients, TRT didn't work that well because of the conversion to estrogen. Would be a bad idea to run AI just to be safe?

Thanks for the info

What read basically said that in some patients, TRT didn't work that well because of the conversion to estrogen. Would be a bad idea to run AI just to be safe?

Thanks for the info

Exactly...that and the already high levels of estrogen and low T.

An AI is essential IMO.

The only way to determine if you should be taking an AI is to get your estrodiol levels checked after a period of time at a set dose of Testosterone.

There were a couple times a few years ago when I actually had one nad leave the sac and enter the pelvis area during sex, and I had to push it back down from the front.

There is no need to be concerned about it "sucking up".

i think hcg now after 1 year on testo will not help!

Back