• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sust 250

hntrdane1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is the best way to tell if fake or real?
I am wanting to start a new cycle.
I have a few companys I am looking at
any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

if it's made by a legit lab it usually comes in amps not vials, but thats not to say ug labs don't produce good quality stuff cause there are a few that do....do your research, investigate the labs and ask around where you can

My labs I use come in 10 or 20ml vials and they a very strong compounds, Be very careful of amps, very easy to fake , especialy DECA (nadrlone).

If its a vial you can freeze test it. Freezing it should make the test crash, you will see crystals forming. This is also dependent on the solvents and ratios that they use, if a super solvent like BS is used this test will sometimes not work.

Of coures, ruining your gear is not ideal.

In order to know if it real:
A) Buy from a trusted vendor
B) Use it and see what happens

It wont ruin it, all you have to do is bake it for 10minutes at 210, in the oven, take it out and shake it and its back to normal.

use only trusted pharmacy shop or source that are sponsors on boards.
also when some mod or admin back them,etc!
its plenty legit sources all over...and also plenty fake and scam shops!

use only trusted pharmacy shop or source that are sponsors on boards.
also when some mod or admin back them,etc!
its plenty legit sources all over...and also plenty fake and scam shops!

I actually find that board sponsor UGL's are usually horrible quality. Look at the reputation of some of these companies lately, some used to be very reputable but have since tried to squeeze a few extra pennies out of folks and are producing sub par products now. Mods and board owners are compensated by these companies so that is also a very unreliable way to get trustworthy feedback.

My advice is do your research, there is PLENTY of information out there.

Back