PDA

View Full Version : Primobolan Cycle Help!!

freag34
08-26-2002, 11:40 PM
I'm hoping for a cutting cycle to bring me from 15%BF to ~10%, wouldn't mind a pound or two of extra muscle as well :)

Anyone have any experience with Primobolan used topically - eg with DMSO? I'm thinking this is the most effective non-injecting method, and I'm wondering what kind of quantities would be ok here - given that 50-150mg orally is suggested. Assuming the penetration topically is much greater, I would think 25-100mg would be fine mixed and applied with DMSO? Any thoughts?

I'll be using Clen/T-3 as well, maybe ECA during the off-weeks from Clen/T-3. I was thinking 80-120mcg Clen/day 2wks ON, 2wks OFF, not sure on the T-3 yet.

Is it worth the extra money to add Anavar to this cycle? What kind of mg would be a good idea orally if I were to add this in with Primo?

Thanks in advance, I'm a newbie here, any advice greatly appreciated !!

gopro
08-29-2002, 06:18 AM
With Primo most guys can do well with about 200 mg weekly, but some guys go as high as 600-800 mg weekly. Anavar would be a nice addition at a dose of about 15-20 mg each day.

Mudge
08-29-2002, 06:19 AM
I seem to remember hearing that topical anything makes you stink pretty bad, hmm. I believe the favorite place to put it is on the backside of your knees (that fold above the calves).

gopro
08-29-2002, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Mudge
I seem to remember hearing that topical anything makes you stink pretty bad, hmm. I believe the favorite place to put it is on the backside of your knees (that fold above the calves).

Yes, DMSO can make you REEK of garlic!

BUSTINOUT
08-30-2002, 04:46 PM
Just because dmso application works marginally well with fina, what makes you think it will work with primobolan? This would be a huge waste of money man. If you are going to take the primo without injecting, take it orally. IMHO, primo is over rated. It does however work pretty well on low calorie diet. But again, you would just be wasting money. In my years on the board I have not heard of one, I repeat, NOT ONE case of primo being used effectively topically. Give more info on what the rest of your cycle looks like.

gopro
08-31-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
Just because dmso application works marginally well with fina, what makes you think it will work with primobolan? This would be a huge waste of money man. If you are going to take the primo without injecting, take it orally. IMHO, primo is over rated. It does however work pretty well on low calorie diet. But again, you would just be wasting money. In my years on the board I have not heard of one, I repeat, NOT ONE case of primo being used effectively topically. Give more info on what the rest of your cycle looks like.

I agree with this completely!

freag34
09-02-2002, 02:09 AM
Ok, sounds like a consensus on the inevitable: INJECT !!! I'm going to take the plunge, so here's my current plan:

week 1-10: Primo depot 400mg
week 1-10: Anavar 50mg/day
week 2-9: T3 100mcg/day (3-day taper up,4 week taper down)
week 1-2,5-6,9-10: Clen 120mcg/day (taper up)
week 3-4,7-8: ECA

Any thoughts? Do I need to taper the Primo/Anavar up or down? Should I taper the Clen up each two-week cycle or is just the first time ok?

I'm going to start the 10 weeks with a low-cal diet/cardio to try to get from 15% BF to 7-9%, if I'm happy with my fat-loss after 4-6 weeks, is it a reasonable thing to up the calories (and potentially taper the fat-loss drugs more quickly) to try to boost the muscle gains at the end of this cycle? I'd love to put on some pounds at the end provided my fat burning goes well at the start.

Mudge
09-02-2002, 10:29 AM
If your going to mess with T3 I don't think you'll be needing an ECA, good luck, and BE CAREFULL!

gopro
09-04-2002, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by freag34
Ok, sounds like a consensus on the inevitable: INJECT !!! I'm going to take the plunge, so here's my current plan:

week 1-10: Primo depot 400mg
week 1-10: Anavar 50mg/day
week 2-9: T3 100mcg/day (3-day taper up,4 week taper down)
week 1-2,5-6,9-10: Clen 120mcg/day (taper up)
week 3-4,7-8: ECA

Any thoughts? Do I need to taper the Primo/Anavar up or down? Should I taper the Clen up each two-week cycle or is just the first time ok?

I'm going to start the 10 weeks with a low-cal diet/cardio to try to get from 15% BF to 7-9%, if I'm happy with my fat-loss after 4-6 weeks, is it a reasonable thing to up the calories (and potentially taper the fat-loss drugs more quickly) to try to boost the muscle gains at the end of this cycle? I'd love to put on some pounds at the end provided my fat burning goes well at the start.

We will discuss in our emails...