• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Attention Anabolic Zone

Pirate!

Gatekepper
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Rob has provided this forum as a free venue for us to realize the benefits of a community of people with common interests. At some point in your life, you didn't know how to wipe your own ass, much less how to use gear. When you flame away new members, it's an insult to this forum. If you find yourself too upset to assist someone, there is no need to post. Members such as Victor are happy to step in and begin the newbie in the right direction.

It's also been troubling to see the lack of maturity and post-whoring in this forum by a few members. This isn't Open or Anything Goes Forums. When a vet like Mikal posts a valid question and gets a handful of useless ass wipe remarks, he wonders what the hell happened to a forum that used to feel like home. It makes everyone look bad.

If you are here to learn and teach, I commend you. If you post in the Anabolic Zone in someoness thread to be a jackass, we've got problems. This is a pretty laid back forum, but it's also a community where respect is earned. I ask everyone to think twice, post once. Examine your intention.

We've recently had a handful of more experienced juicers come aboard, and they are a great asset to the Anabolic Zone. Let's keep the imagine positive, Brothers. Men can have fun, but this is no place for boys.

Homey, you read my mind .

+1

It can be tempting to take a dump on your fellow man, but it does nothing but waste peoples time and make people bitter which ends up looking pretty dumb on the internets.

Can't we all just get along? If we hate on each other most of us probably don't have a future in celebrity boxing, we'll just look like stupid keyboard gangstas.

just like to say i dont think i have been bad to anyone but if i have said something to offend i am sorry, im learning and ive been in for a long time sorry again.
ian.

Without looking like a sycophant, a well-needed thread. And without getting too profound, it would be good to see more people apply Pirate!'s points to life outside of the internet, too. Good post.

big bump!

^^^

Fully agree . I remember thinking there was only 4 drugs in the begining. .... Test , Win , Deca , and Eq lol. Manny moons ago . Ohhh and post cycles that was for rich people LMAO

IML Gear Cream!
:coffee::coffee:

Rob has provided this forum as a free venue for us to realize the benefits of a community of people with common interests. At some point in your life, you didn't know how to wipe your own ass, much less how to use gear. When you flame away new members, it's an insult to this forum. If you find yourself too upset to assist someone, there is no need to post. Members such as Victor are happy to step in and begin the newbie in the right direction.

It's also been troubling to see the lack of maturity and post-whoring in this forum by a few members. This isn't Open or Anything Goes Forums. When a vet like Mikal posts a valid question and gets a handful of useless ass wipe remarks, he wonders what the hell happened to a forum that used to feel like home. It makes everyone look bad.

If you are here to learn and teach, I commend you. If you post in the Anabolic Zone in someoness thread to be a jackass, we've got problems. This is a pretty laid back forum, but it's also a community where respect is earned. I ask everyone to think twice, post once. Examine your intention.

We've recently had a handful of more experienced juicers come aboard, and they are a great asset to the Anabolic Zone. Let's keep the imagine positive, Brothers. Men can have fun, but this is no place for boys.

It's odd this thread came back up, cause I've been think'n of how different things are now compared to when I first came on.I got a PM ask'n me for source info recently which just kinda don't happen here. I must be weird in the sense that it don't matter to me if you got 10,000,000 posts , but you only been round here since 09, that's not only new person, but stranger and potential fed, snitch and a bunch of other stuff. I thought and still believe that with the addition of our new sponsors, comes new types of members and situations that never existed here in the past that I seen just as recent as the past week. But we'll see how that all plays out, but I sure some cats that been here a minute notice a difference. The cats here that are my (Mudge, DG, Pirate, Jersey Devil,GR81 , and a few others)TRUSTED homeys I would never ask nor would they ask me for a source. We may check with each other bout somethings and perhaps after 5 or 6 years of gett'n to know each other it may be cool at this point to ask but it's a respect thing down deep that grown men don't need explained to them. Respect/Trust is still earned speak'n for myself. I've been here since 03 and still don't have 1000 posts,but the homeys know me and what I'm bout. The amount of attitude or number of post don't get or did not used to get you cool points or trust it's bout how you present yourself, keep it real and teach and learn with the Homeys. Respect and time spent with the fellas gett'n a feel for you is/was the key to really enjoy'n this board. All that computer gangsta shit is weak and wack, dis'n another cat for not know'n is just not cool. Basically all due respect I'm say'n DON'T ASK ME NOTHIN BOUT NOTHIN FOR SALE , I CANNOT HELP YOU HOMEY AND WILL SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE THE FEDS! Flat out. Just express'n a thought .

BTW on a different note tydb welcome to this board, I noticed that we kinda flow alike ( kinda got some hood in your thang lol) so I wanted to show you some love Homey.

Peace and Love

Back