PDA

View Full Version : help please

bison
01-16-2010, 02:57 AM
hi im looking to do a cycle in the not to disdent future, but i wanna get every thing nailed before i even bother thinking about startin.
so basicly i been toyin with the idea of this

week 1-6 : anadrol 50mg e/d
week 1-14: sust 250mg twice per week (500mg total)
week 16-20: pct(clomid and tamoxifen)

so basicly heres what i got to query

androl by all accounts is the dog bollocks but with all good things comes with shit load of problems. 1 high chance of gyno. to battle this i waslooking into a injectable a.i but thats as far as i got to be honest. so any advice would be cool. also its going to destroy my liver to combat this i was going for milkthistle. will that be enough? then ive read abombs should be left to the bigboys. so im wondering if should even bother doing them and just do 50mg of dbol a day.
next if im not doing anadrol should i run tren for 8 weeks?
and finally do i need hcg? or will clomid and tamo be enough

23 yrs old 6ft1 222lbs training for bout 2 and a half years. but just comer back from year break. i am plannin totrain natty for a few more months tho.
previous cycles
dbol only lol (rookie mistake)
and dbol and test e.

any advice would be appreciated

Roaddkingg
01-16-2010, 05:13 AM
Since it looks like you want to do at least a 14wk cycle heres my opinion. You mentioned you have only done one cycle prior I think the A-bombs are a bit much. Starting off with a oral for a kicker is common and is what I would prefer myself to start but D-ball should suffice. If it were me I would do something like this since you arent very experienced. I'd do 3 D-ball per day with a split dose. I assume you would have the 1omg ones and that would only be 30mg's per day but would give a nice quick result in the beginning but I would only run that for 4 weeks. Thats a milder dose than what you wanted but would be safer and I feel less toxic. Then test only instad of the susanon you mentioned but at the same doses of 500 per wk. Doing hcg through out would also be my opinion starting in your second week of 250 i.u's every third day would help your boys conciderably. The 2 wk's after your last shot do the nolva for 3 wks. some think it's best to start at 40 for 2 wks and then 20mg's for another 2 wks. This would be a fairly light cycle and I believe fairly safe and effective. The problem being with sustanon in as you know there are three blends in it and it would take a while for your levels to get up in the beginning. One more idea just came to mind is that if you front load with your test the first week it will get your levels high quickly and most feel that is best. So...basically if your planning on doing 500mg's per week through this cycle do 1000 the first week. And you may think to yourselfOMG 1gram the first week but it's not that bad because it all wont reach your system at once so you'll be fine. Hope this helps.

Roaddkingg
01-16-2010, 05:25 AM
There is lots of great information in the archives and sticky's you may want to check out. Theres one great one about how hcg during is by far the best as it keeps your boys in check. Doing low doses through out is the way to go. You are shut down much less and recooperate much faster. I believe the article is called the best pct of 2009. You may find that nolva will be enough but you will most likely have other opinions on that come up. Read as much as you can, be safe and enjoy.

bison
01-16-2010, 07:22 AM
thanks for the reply but what u have suggested is acyually a lower dosed cycle than i have previously done

weldingman
01-16-2010, 08:05 PM
I would go with the adrol 4 weeks at 100mg ed, everything else looks good to me. I like Nolva personally. Im not really a big fan of sust, short and long esters, but taken right it can do wonders.

VictorZ06
01-16-2010, 09:21 PM
^+1

/v

WFC2010
01-16-2010, 11:45 PM
with that cycle you will get some good gains for sure! 25lbs+

bison
01-17-2010, 03:16 AM
cheers for the feed back guys really helpful. I think im just gonna stick with test e or c. Being avin a read and sus seems more of a novelty.

TrashMan
01-18-2010, 03:54 PM
Not natural long enough.