• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Horny after swimming?

rigger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This may sound strange and/or comical, but every time I swim I feel really horny afterward. I never really bridged the connection before, but now that I think about it this has always happened for years, probably ever since puberty. Like, if I go to the beach and swim in the ocean and then just lay on the beach, I get sprung and have to turn over on my stomach hahaha. I started to make the connection since I've been going to the gym the past few weeks and doing laps in the pool. Once I get out my little friend decides to wake up. Am I alone on this one? It's nothing I'm worried about, if anything I'm kind of proud hahahaha. I'm 22 btw. Just wondering if there's a possible explanation.

I would suggest LHJO before you go swimming

GICH!

Maybe you should stop staring at the young prepubescent girls.

GICH!

hahahaha. I think I'm the closest thing to prepubescent at my gym. It's full of shriveled-up geriatrics.

I guess the new stroke I can try is the LHJO stroke. However, I don't think the lifeguard would approve of that one.

hahahaha. I think I'm the closest thing to prepubescent at my gym. It's full of shriveled-up geriatrics.

:thinking: Shit! There's your problem. It looks like you may have an attraction to elderly men with shriveled up junk. Not much you can do about that. The only solution is prolly gonna be to wear some looser shorts.

:thinking: Shit! There's your problem. It looks like you may have an attraction to elderly men with shriveled up junk. Not much you can do about that. The only solution is prolly gonna be to wear some looser shorts.

It's all so clear to me now. Nothing turns me on more than pruney wang.

dude your not alone, I surf, come home, shower and fuck my girlfriend literally every weekend. not sure why this shit happens. Same thing happens when I swim laps.
Same shit happens when I play a serious game of ice hockey too tho, it may be interrelated to really intense bouts of cardio exercise. When I lift I don't want to bang my chick I just want to rest afterward. Probly cardio related.

IML Gear Cream!
I tend to get horny in the gym looking at all the broads in their workout shorts and whatnot, especially now that I'm back on test. On occasion, I even have to rub one out in the restroom afterwards. I'm just careful to make sure my feet aren't shaking so no one can tell. That's easy to remedy tho. I just steady my legs by planting my heels against the edge of the comode.

GICH!

Test!!!!

Right ever noticed how your balls lower when your hot?this is because testicles have to be slightly lower than body temperature to produce testosterone and make healthy sperm.Water in places such as swimming pools is a lower temp than your body..this is why u used to get stiffys after swim practice

This may sound strange and/or comical, but every time I swim I feel really horny afterward. I never really bridged the connection before, but now that I think about it this has always happened for years, probably ever since puberty. Like, if I go to the beach and swim in the ocean and then just lay on the beach, I get sprung and have to turn over on my stomach hahaha. I started to make the connection since I've been going to the gym the past few weeks and doing laps in the pool. Once I get out my little friend decides to wake up. Am I alone on this one? It's nothing I'm worried about, if anything I'm kind of proud hahahaha. I'm 22 btw. Just wondering if there's a possible explanation.

Maybe you have a water fetish. that's actually a pretty nice fetish. haha:jerkit:

Love to Muscle worship&BOD Worship

Hey Just Get a Nice "Blow Job" before you go Swimming or After Swimming have Someone "Oral Service" ya member.

:winkfinger:

Stick your pecker in one of the jets and apply a little LHJO for bonus points.

It sounds as if you're making some strides. I'm usually horny from the moment I wake up, cause I have wood. Till, I shut my eyes and count naked bathing beauties, so I can wake up with wood, all over again!

im usually starving after a good swim,then i fall asleep on the couch and catch some zzzzz
its great at the pool, every cunt/chicks checking me out.

IML Gear Cream!
i lifted weights at the gym today ,got horny.dont understand why , pobably due to increased blood circulation

The cooler water causes your body to restrict bloodflow to your extremities, when you get out and warm up it then sends a rush of blood back to those areas. This is why I never understood cold showers for when you get horny and can't get any satisfaction...

Back