• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

first cycle

dereklbrown

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
can anybody help me get started with how to use Anadrall-50 Tabs ?
im trying to increase my bench, squat and deadlift.

If you are looking for strength, Anadrol is it, it's a very potent drug the strongest out there, but also has some bad sides if abused, very toxic on the liver, but one of my favs for strength. It should be taken no more than 4 to 5 weeks at 50 to 100mg's a day in a cycle at the begining. You should dose Testosterone Cypionate or Test Enathate with it to get its full effect. Deca wouldnt hurt in the mix as well. All 3 are a great combo.

Anadrol is what makes monsters. Weldman has it right, very toxic on the Liver and best to run 4-6 weeks 6weeks is pushing it. If this is first time using AAS, stick to Test only cycle, you will be pleastantly surprised from the results. Remember results come from Training and Diet compounds are just an additive. Might want to take a look at your trianing program if youre not gaining on benches, unless you have been at it for more then ten years.

id highly recommend throwing test E/C in there. If not then your going to lose your gains afterwards, Drol brings on the gains quick but you can lose them twice as fast.

anadrol aka anapolon aka anadrolic are great tabs!

you got stronger with that tabs! you will like it!

E/c?

id highly recommend throwing test E/C in there. If not then your going to lose your gains afterwards, Drol brings on the gains quick but you can lose them twice as fast.

What's E/C?

Back