PDA

View Full Version : Ugl's

weldingman
01-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Gentlemen be very very careful who you deal with now a days, because you will get scamed from hell and back. I won't mention any sources, but just please be aware. You younger guys who don't have much experience in compounds alone, learn about the product and were you are buying from. Just be careful.

TrashMan
01-20-2010, 04:51 PM
Uz?

WFC2010
01-21-2010, 12:29 AM
buy new will book about UGL..and you will see and say OMFG no more ugl.

ZECH
01-21-2010, 06:26 PM
Always been this way.

SoreButtCheeks
01-23-2010, 04:02 AM
buy new will book about UGL..and you will see and say OMFG no more ugl.

I'm still waiting for my review copy to arrive, other guys in my country have already recieved and mine was shipped even b4 theirs.

S.B.C

Author of the SoreButtCheeks steroid blog.

( Google SoreButtCheeks to find it )

Supermans Daddy
01-23-2010, 02:00 PM
Always been this way.

Damn glad to hear you said that DG. For a minute I thought it was just me ! lol

The whole big deal about underground labs is kinda funny to me, now we got books written by folks you don't personally know, telling you bout labs and products you don't personally know. Maybe I'm just old in the game, but peeps I know have good realiable sources in their own cities or a couple peeps you can holla at inside ( or the serious old school cats still rollin hard from China) the states. As a lot of us that have been in the game aready know, it's not that hard to make ANYTHING anymore.That seems to me to be the safest and best way to truly know whatcha got.
On a whole different note theres just to many really good UGLs that no one ever heard of that are doin the damn thing right. Example :There's a lab here I've never heard mentioned that is basically doing the exact same formula's as TSL used to do. Needless to say it's dyamite and it's rightous. But I know damn well it's not in the book. My point is there are just too many good labs for me to understand this whole thing. Like DG said this is nothing new. Please note this is just my observation. Just kick'n a thought.

Peace and love

martialartsman
01-23-2010, 03:11 PM
I train at home and and dont know anyone thats into hard core lifting so i have to rely on the net, the problem is you can only go by what people on here say but its not aloud so you end up stuck between a rock and hard place...lol. Sorry thats my mouning over.

Lone Wolf
01-23-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm still waiting for my review copy to arrive, other guys in my country have already recieved and mine was shipped even b4 theirs.

S.B.C

Author of the SoreButtCheeks steroid blog.

( Google SoreButtCheeks to find it )

This guy SoreButtCheeks is a spammer he has been spammining another board I belong to same shit.

downtown
01-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Its true the UGLs that are truely underground dont put themselves out there, and they are usually the best ones. They are hard to find unless you know some one, but these are the labs that you will never see in this new book that has tested the other labs gear. The other funy part is that the good quality UG's are not that expensive, why you may ask? Well its because they dont advertise, and they are legit so no need to jack up the prices so they can pay MOD's to protect them when the scam some one.

awhites1
01-25-2010, 07:52 AM
Damn glad to hear you said that DG. For a minute I thought it was just me ! lol

The whole big deal about underground labs is kinda funny to me, now we got books written by folks you don't personally know, telling you bout labs and products you don't personally know. Maybe I'm just old in the game, but peeps I know have good reliable sources in their own cities or a couple peeps you can holla at inside ( or the serious old school cats still rollin hard from China) the states. As a lot of us that have been in the game already know, it's not that hard to make ANYTHING anymore.That seems to me to be the safest and best way to truly know whatcha got.
On a whole different note theres just to many really good UGLs that no one ever heard of that are doin the damn thing right. Example :There's a lab here I've never heard mentioned that is basically doing the exact same formula's as TSL used to do. Needless to say it's dyamite and it's rightous. But I know damn well it's not in the book. My point is there are just too many good labs for me to understand this whole thing. Like DG said this is nothing new. Please note this is just my observation. Just kick'n a thought.

Peace and love

i personally think its a snob thing. like a fine wine connoisseur who thinks they know it all and get it in there mind about something having to be a certain way. Some UGLs are complete sht and some aren't. And where I come from it's a lot easier to get UGL than other stuff. And w/ "human grade" /other stuff you have to worry about it being counterfeit. Problem i've encountered before. Not everyone can go to the crooked sports doctor and get a script. Just gets on my nerves how outrageously opposed some guys are to UGLs. find a better cause to fight for like Haiti or a.i.ds in Africa or something. Chill the f' out w/ the lab bashing

Buzzard
02-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Are there any 'scam' stickies or forums here? I was very recently scammed. I'm not going to mention any names or 'sources' (emails etc...) unless it's cool to do so. I got the info from someone here that I thought I could trust. But you live and learn, I guess. Now I'm out some $$$ and no gear.

And yes... I'm pissed. I just pray that some poor bastard in the bar tonight doesn't get an attitude and roll up on the ol' buzzard. He may get some misdirected anger/aggression taken out on him.

Be careful who you trust...

martialartsman
02-02-2010, 10:45 AM
Sorry to hear you scammed Buzzard mate same shit has happened to me, i know you say you live and learn but when you live to a budget and have kids it HURTS. My bitching over....lol.

Buzzard
02-02-2010, 11:26 AM
Absolutely... It sucks

cheoF87
10-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Hey guys ima new member and new to AAS as well.Im on my third week of my cycle but I started to worry if the gear I got is legit or if I got scammed. The name on the bottle says D-Labs and even has an email adress printed on it, but I would like to know if anyone has heard or tried this stuff and can help me..I would appreciate any help or advice