PDA

View Full Version : Ph

weldingman
01-22-2010, 09:38 PM
What's the difference between steroids and pro hormones? Iv read , but a little confused. Is a pro hormone a clone of a compound from steroids or is it some kind of a steroid compound itself?

Marat
01-23-2010, 12:17 AM
A prohormone is a substance that acts as a precursor to the target hormone (testosterone, nandrolone, etc.). Once the prohormone enters the body, it is metabolized by the liver and converted to the aforementioned target hormone.

After the drug is metabolized, it acts as the steroid counterpart would (frankly, because the drug is identical after conversion). To reiterate and to directly respond to your question: the prohormone is not a clone of a steroid, rather, it is a compound that when introduced to the body, it is converted to its steroid counterpart.

The catch is that the processing is taxing on the liver.

If you are interested in taking prohormones, I'd recommend that you consider Methyl 1-D (http://www.lgsciences.com/Anabolic-Supplement-p/methyl1-d%2090%20caplets.htm).

weldingman
01-23-2010, 12:38 AM
Oh no Im not, I have a hell of a roid cycle going on now, I just hear guys at the gym always talking about it. Thanks for the info

littleguy82
01-27-2010, 08:03 PM
I might as well try the pro-hormones because I the good stuff in my area has become mostly tainted crap. Bring on the Methyl 1-d!