• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just wondering, does anybody still get 20ml bottles

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wonder'n bout something I've really just noticed:thinking:. Does anyone still get 20ml bottles of product as opposed to the what seems to be the common 10ml ? Pretty much all the Homey's I know go through a couple of sources that are still old school and bust'n complete lines of product out 20mls as standard. The trippy thing I've noticed is from what I've been see'n 10ml vials listed for ,guys are paying pretty much the same for EXCELLENT product in 20mls. Has anyone else noticed this ?

i like only amps or vials..or maxx 10ml ..20ml..no thanks.

I still see 20ml bottles I just don't think they are as common as they used to be.

All different sizes here. I have a 40ml of Tren lying around somewhere....

for my cattle....

Same here I have a 50ml jug of 300mg enth

Yea a couple of my soures offer 10 and 20 ml bottles. usually save a couple bucks when you grab the 20's

IML Gear Cream!
First cycle was 5s, always 20s since then (although powder last few years).

Only thing in 20 around here is win . Everything else is always 10ml . Im just sayin would be nice to have 5 20 cc bottles layin around if the cops ever kick door on me then a shit load a lil 10 cc viles . Im just sayin ya know . You know i bet louisiana laws are so fucked up that say i got a 8iux25 kit layin around theyd proly book me on each vile. Real shit dude cops here are fuckin crooked

Back