PDA

View Full Version : injecting in the delts only

littlemoney31
01-26-2010, 04:16 PM
Does anyone have any knowledge if rotating delts only as the injection site through a cycle is appropriate or a bad idea. Do receptors become resistant to a drug? example 2 cc's sustanon right shoulder on Monday and 2 cc's test or other compound in left shoulder on Friday. Repeart through the cycle. Please advise.

downtown
01-26-2010, 06:07 PM
Thats a good way to build up scar tissue fast. Do shoulders one week, and glutes or another area the next. I cant pin my left delt anymore because of this, i ended up with a big ass knot.

heavyiron
01-26-2010, 06:54 PM
I love pinning medial delts. They are like butter.

awhites1
01-27-2010, 07:42 AM
yeah delts are a great place in my opinion. I've actually read but doubt it that the area you inject will actually see a slight increase compared to other areas b/c those muscles are closest to the depot. Just a theory out there.

also not sure if its true or not but steroid.com claims that the glutes absorb better than delts but admits theres no studies done on that. Just from his own experience.

Rotate your sites to more than just two places. delts, glutes, quads. cycling those three sites should give your body adequate time to recover in that area. Right glute on Monday, left on friday, right delt on Monday, and so....

tballz
01-27-2010, 10:57 AM
I rotate delts, pecs, glutes.

heavyiron
01-27-2010, 11:37 AM
yeah delts are a great place in my opinion. I've actually read but doubt it that the area you inject will actually see a slight increase compared to other areas b/c those muscles are closest to the depot. Just a theory out there.

also not sure if its true or not but steroid.com claims that the glutes absorb better than delts but admits theres no studies done on that. Just from his own experience.

Rotate your sites to more than just two places. delts, glutes, quads. cycling those three sites should give your body adequate time to recover in that area. Right glute on Monday, left on friday, right delt on Monday, and so....

littlemoney31
01-27-2010, 12:36 PM
thanks for the feedback so far. The spot injections to the delts has resulted in improved gains to the delts however it may just be post injectyion swelling that is being noted.

WFC2010
01-27-2010, 02:38 PM
i love delts shots

Buzzard
01-27-2010, 02:54 PM
I'm getting 200mg Every other Monday and will be adding my own on the off Mondays. The nurse is rotating glutes. Should I have any problems pinning in the glutes too or do you recommend delts or
quads? So as to 'cover up' my own work.

MtR
01-27-2010, 04:13 PM
thanks for the feedback so far. The spot injections to the delts has resulted in improved gains to the delts however it may just be post injectyion swelling that is being noted.

Spot injecting does not cause growth. If that were the case then we would all have fucking enormous asses. Slight swelling, sure, but actual muscle growth because of a spot injection, nope.

EDIT: ........and yes I'm well aware of the theory of muscle fascia stretching but 1-3ml of whatever compound you are injecting isn't going to do it (that is if the theory is true in the first place)

diablomex
01-27-2010, 04:19 PM
:roflmao:

diablomex
01-27-2010, 04:22 PM
he said enormous ass

Mudge
01-27-2010, 05:42 PM
improved gains to the delts however it may just be post injectyion swelling that is being noted.

Yep, I had swelling when doing ED shots on a 6 week cycle. I rotated glutes, delts, traps and triceps. I had a small sweet spot on my delts so I was pinning the same area, which wasn't good, I think thats when I added in traps.

downtown
01-28-2010, 06:16 PM
The only site increase that you get at the injection site is from the oil dispersing in the muscle and maybe some inflamation.

If the nurse is doing a glute every other week, then id hit a delt in the off week. But if your gonna do a heavy cycle then you will need to rotate sites as often as possible, scar tissue build up can take a inject site out of commission for 6months to a year, so be careful if your in it for the long run.