• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NCAA Football

EarWax

Top Banana
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
GO Bama, Roll Tide.... and please Roll Appeal :D Hehe, I get to watch Bama vs. Middle Tennessee State on Saturday ... now that's a win I think.

HUH Am I the only one who doesnt understand what the hell you just said.

Sorry bigss75, the previous prose was written in a arcane form of ebonics which has no direct translation into the King's English.

LOL.. poor CU.. can't win an opener if their life depended on it. Bama didn't do as well as I thought they would, but at least they won. I wish ESPN would stop talking about Notre Dame. I mean they just played Maryland??!!

Bama vs. Oklahoma next week! Woo hoo, I can't wait to watch that one.

What's the Tennessee saying?? "Tide sucks, Spurrier swallows." Or is it the other way around? But maybe now that Florida doesn't have Spurrier, maybe it's just "Tide sucks and swallows?" ;)

GO VOLS!!!!!! :thumb:

holy blinding ORANGE color you picked, my friend......damn I think I need to go and sit in the dark and le tthem readjust....
whew!
:)

Haha, Claudette... I never heard that saying! It's ok though, at least you aren't Auburn. The VOLs look strong, but BAMA is BAMA and BAMA gonna whup yo ass this year... (even though we won't get to a bowl this year). :(

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Burner, is the orange too powerful for you to take???

Earwax, you're right about us not being Auburn--only Auburn can be that bad...But as for Bama supposedly whooping UT's (that's TENNESSEE for all you Texans--the ONLY UT!;) ) it's good that you're so positive, but don't get your hopes up b/c come game time, you'll be crying like a Bama baby :p

BEWARE OF WALLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seneca Wallace, QB, Iowa State Cyclones.

Espn called him the poor man's Micheal Vick. He is a hell of alot of fun to watch and almost took out FSU.

I saw the other day that Ronald Curry, Woody Danzler and Tee Martin got cut off their NFL teams.

I think the teams to watch this year are gonna be the Vols and the Hokies. The Hokies have some quick bastards on D.

Iowa State has been impressive the last few years. I think they will have a good season especially with that QB.

Woody Danzler is a surprise. I thought he would have a good chance, but the Cowboys were trying to turn him into a running back. I don't think he has the skill development for that yet.

No matter what, the UT and Alabama game is fun to watch. Too bad that they will be singing "Sweet home alabama" instead of "Rocky Top" this year. :D

My top five poll picks are (from what I've seen are):
1. Miami
2. Virginia Tech
3. Florida
4. Oklahoma
5. Tennessee (doh)

What the hell are these NFL teams thinking. Why would you draft a quarterback that can scramble good and run an option or two and then try and make him a running back or wide reciever. Hell, lets push them up to a dinner table and turn 'em into down linemen. Dallas tried to make Woody a running back, Oakland tried to make Curry a kick returner, and then there is Randle-el and Eric Crouch. What the heck...let these guys be quarterbacks.
There are a shortage of quality QB's in the NFL anyway.

Anyway...back to college ball...I am interested in seeing how Texas ends up and whether or not CSU and Notre Dame are a fluke. The big game this weekend is gonna be Florida/Miami.

Its interesting that you have OU and VT in your top 5. I don't know if either one of them is top 5 material yet.

When are they gonna start calculating for the BCS??

Not sure Monster when they will start calculating the BCS. I hate it though. I am just basing my top 5 on this weeks performance, even though most of them played cupcakes...except for Virginia Tech (vs LSU). OU didn't look that impressive either, but they shut out Tulsa by a fair margin. I never have much faith in Texas and almost put Nebraska over Tennessee, but Nebraska had a tough time this week and just lost a RB for 4 weeks. It's really too early to tell of course.

I agree, trying to turn these guys into instant successes at different positions is a wrong move. Why not use the material that is there and try to improve on it? What a waste.

Dagnabit! Foiled again.... but they fought until the end. Go BAMA!

Hey Claudette-
Oh, my dear gorgeous lady friend, i can take anything you throw at me!

Besides, yuou owe me mucho emails!

The first set of BCS standings to come out is on October 21, 2002

It was a weird weekend bigss. Something about Penn State urks me, and I don't know why. Notre Dame beating Michigan only made me feel good.

i have been a penn state fan my whole life
I like the way joe po yells at his players when the celebrate and do unsportsman like stuff

i was at the PSU game. UNBELIEVABLE ATMOSPHERE!!!!!! Had a headache by the end of the game from all the noise (and tailgating beforehand):D

It was great to see the "Sea Of Red" (nebraska fans) get up and leave mid 3rd quarter.

I was at the CU NEB game last year they did the same thing I loved it

Claudette... umm... what the heck happenned to Tennessee?

Originally posted by EarWax
Claudette... umm... what the heck happenned to Tennessee?

I HAVE NO IDEA!!! I will tell you that i'm mad as hell, though :mad: They've just got our game. We can't beat them. Even a Bulldog fan told me the other day that there was no way that Florida could beat us this year. We just couldn't hang on to that damn ball. Can you tell I'm p!ssed? I do think, however, that if the weather was better, we would have had a better chance. Doesn't it rain a lot in Fla?? (I'm making excuses!)

Thanks for not rubbing it in, Earwax:cry:

Yeah, sorry Claudette. I just had to say something ya know ;) You will probably get some revenge when Alabama plays ya guys.
I have a stinker too--the NCAA appeals commitee denied our appeal for the bowl ban and extra scholarships. Ouch! But I'll still watch the Tide! :D

I was surprised though and I am actually very tired of these Florida teams.

Back