PDA

View Full Version : Steroids user, ha ha

WFC2010
01-28-2010, 10:45 PM
see video.

Roid rage guy throws weight - MachoVideo.com (http://www.machovideo.com/video/Roid_rage_guy_throws_weight__17680/)

weldingman
01-29-2010, 07:49 AM
He would fit in great at westside:thumb:

Dark Geared God
01-29-2010, 01:09 PM
He would fit in great at westside:thumb:

I thought Powerlifter hate people that say WESTSIDE>>

but i'm from the WESTSIIDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEE:roflmao:

weldingman
01-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Westside barbell is a powerlifting gym, were a lot of world records come out of.

Dark Geared God
01-29-2010, 04:23 PM
Westside barbell is a powerlifting gym, were a lot of world records come out of.

i know......:coffee:

downtown
01-29-2010, 06:37 PM
that was a planet fitness, they probly heard him grunt a little or he let a wieght hit the ground. F* there stupid lunk alarm, i would have done the same or worse honestly, you pay to workout, so let people workout however they want.

weldingman
01-29-2010, 10:57 PM
loui simmons is the man

WFC2010
01-31-2010, 12:33 PM
i think too much trenbolone

twarrior
01-31-2010, 01:55 PM
Typical steroid dose is bigger than IQ syndrome. Anyone that thinks dropping weights form 3 feet off the floor is going to impress someone .. well it's not. It only proves you're ego is bigger than your penis size and you have more weight than you can effectively control.

maturemuscle
01-31-2010, 05:25 PM
I noticed a heavy dumbell in the rack at my gym that was bent, obviously from some jerk like the guy in the video. I am sure this guy was putting on a performance for his peeps......

Dark Geared God
01-31-2010, 05:29 PM
I noticed a heavy dumbell in the rack at my gym that was bent, obviously from some jerk like the guy in the video. I am sure this guy was putting on a performance for his peeps......

i watch and didn't see anyone with him or leave with him..

maturemuscle
01-31-2010, 06:33 PM
Guys like him think that everyone in the gym is an audience. I was more specifically talking about the guy in my gym that was showing off when he dropped and bent the heavy dumbell. I wonder why there happened to be someone recording him?

AKIRA
01-31-2010, 07:27 PM
At what point in the video is there a needle? How about a pill? No? Then guess what, this thread is the failure of the fucking year.

Not only has this been posted in the planet fitness thread, but there is nothing in this that makes me think steroids is to blame. Looks to ME that some asshole got agitated by the dumb ass place's rules and lost his mind.

Some people actually need anger management that dont do any "roids."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ozjames007
01-31-2010, 08:21 PM
fuck id like to go off like that at the idiots who dont put anything back.. those are the fucken assholes... and as far as dropping the weights.. everyone does at mine... its either that or risk your quads and knees at resting them first.. id rather throw them

theCaptn'
01-31-2010, 09:01 PM
^^^ roid rage!

heavyiron
01-31-2010, 09:02 PM
Hahaha, I left a comment on the vid.

ozjames007
01-31-2010, 09:24 PM
lol CAPT.. went out to KingsX on monday night with the wife and a good mate who was on a date. didnt want to do it solo so we reluctantly agreed...

walking out at 3am.. some homo says "shes to good for you ya fucken Wog".... starts laughing to his mates..

so i proceeded to throw my pizza into the guys face (new york slice, beats a 3am hunger anytime) approach forward get into my im going to choke you out or cut your face with an elbow stance.. "which one of you sick cunts wants to go first.. hell come the lot of you" (secretly wishing that one or two only stepped up)... said idiots run away..

roid rage really did kick in. trying to fight 5 guys prob isnt the smartest idea!.. My wife told me if i could see myself in a mirror i would of scared myself shitless..lol and i thought.. would i have reacted the same way whilst being off? Probably.. Noone should call me a wog, pretty funny cause im more aussie than they think! Just that hetro macho bullshit out with the boys im going to be a smart ass and ruin your night type attitude.... fuck em.. least i know my wifes a hottie! lol

Next time. i wont waste my new york slice pizza..

theCaptn'
01-31-2010, 09:29 PM
Aussies are cunts. The Capt should know, he's a Kiwi ;)

ozjames007
01-31-2010, 10:02 PM
I have to admit we are the most racist country ive ever visited.. It sucks here. even if you are australian born, act australian, accept the way of life.. if you look otherwise the majority of anglo australians i know would behave or speak down to you...

The other day i was called a laborer.. i told the bloke just cause you wear a white shirt and calls me a laborer doesnt mean hes not a racist.. i said come on call me a wog you pussy... they hide behind their clasist view to try to mask their racism.. All because he was J-walking and i gave him a friendly beep... was also pretty funny...

Feel sorry for indians and asians here.. they cop it the worst.. as far as the lebs go.. screw em.. ahahhaa (see i am australian! i'm racist just like the rest of em!)

ArnoldsProtege
01-31-2010, 10:43 PM
I get pissed off when I see people dropping heavy dumbells on the floor from high up. Not only is it annoying to hear, but I have a small gym, and it has bounced pretty close to me before. It fucks up the weights, and honestly, you can ease it down with proper form. Obviously when you are gassed 100 lb dumbells are not easy to move but seriously, some of the guys at my gym do it completely unnecesarily, and with no regaurd for anyone. Pick a weight you can manage or work up to it.

And I agree, there is no reason that he is taking steroid. I know some people that are complete hot heads that have very little testosterone in their frail, weaselly body.

Doogsy
02-03-2010, 01:31 PM
He was using Neovar obviously.

Pulsed with Drive and RPM