PDA

View Full Version : urine tests at work

tisGotime
01-29-2010, 05:32 PM
Hey fellas...

Me and my mate running a 10 week cycle of sustanon 250 at 250mg a week (small cycle i know) stacked with winny...

The only thing is my mate gets urine tests at work and were a little afraid that the urine tests might come up positive due our roid and testosterone use..

Might also be using nolvadex and clomid...

Any of you fellas have experience with roid use and urine tests by employers??

Any help would real appreciated because were keen to started on our cycle...

Also my mate who will be getting tested is around 160 lbs if that helps

Peace...

Dark Geared God
01-29-2010, 06:07 PM
most work places only test for weed coke. stuff like that. u should be safe...

downtown
01-29-2010, 06:34 PM
yup, employers only tend to test for recreational drugs, because its cheap and it saves there ass if you get hurt or hurt someone at work. AAS tests are very expensive.

weldingman
01-29-2010, 11:03 PM
yup, employers only tend to test for recreational drugs, because its cheap and it saves there ass if you get hurt or hurt someone at work. AAS tests are very expensive.

very expensive and no regular job is going to test for roids, it has to be a hormone compound test. unless you are in pro sports or wwe you have no worries.

Hammer-She-Rides
02-01-2010, 08:46 AM
i get tested all the time and no problems.....can they even see test levels with urine??? or do they need blood?

weldingman
02-01-2010, 11:37 AM
they cant see nothing unless they give you a aas test. A regular drug test will show no steroids, blood or urine, its got to be a roid test in order to fine roids in your system.

pitman
02-01-2010, 12:45 PM
all exact answers just pissin for weed and coke....

Roaddkingg
02-02-2010, 09:17 AM
I worked at a factory for years and we had frequent urine tests. I ran several cycles while working there and there were never any issues. As everyone else has stated dont worry about it as long as you havent done any other illegal substances. You'r fine. Dont worry.