PDA

View Full Version : What to do with leftover M1T and Hdrol

Mags
01-30-2010, 04:05 AM
Hey guys.

I have 35 10mg tabs of M1T and 25 25mg tabs of Hdrol.

Anything I can do with these as they were left over from previous cycles? I was thinking just a 3-4 week cycle of M1T, 10mg ED, possibly upping to 20mg in the 3rd or 4th week depending on supply. All are still in date, I have nolva and it wouldn't be hard to get the support supps.

However, I know this is a harsh compound that thrashes the system, so am dubious running it for a second time (first time round I was the typical naive newbie who, despite having an effective diet and years of natural training under his belt, dived in without fully researcing it).

So, is it worth using it up as I have it, or should I discard it for possibly test enan much later in the year?

Cheers.

Mags
01-30-2010, 09:29 AM
Nice one. I was going to keep the dose of M1T at 10mg so I got a longer cycle (2.5 weeks on 20mg seemed pointless). I'll only up the dosage to 20mg towards the end if I'm not experiencing sides.

As for the H-drol, I kind of figured there'd be no real point in running it at such a low dose. Particularly as I ran it at 100mg ED last year. And I wasn't going to stack it with the M1T as the thought alone of running two methyls made my liver wince.

Anyway, I'm still not convinced I'll run it, as I may well hold off for a test cycle after the summer.

Cheers, dude.

heath1225
01-31-2010, 07:42 AM
Assuming you work out 4-5 days a week, just take 20 mg of M1T on workout days and that will last your 3-4 weeks at a good dose.

Mags
01-31-2010, 10:59 AM
Assuming you work out 4-5 days a week, just take 20 mg of M1T on workout days and that will last your 3-4 weeks at a good dose.

I'm dubious at running 20mg ED as I had back cramps last time that caused me to stop squatting. Didn't know about using taurine back then, either. If I run it, I'll play it by ear and up the dose if all's okay.

Also, won't having non-training days off upset the balanced levels of M1T in the blood?

Cheers.