• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clen/mass

weldingman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have read that clen can make you have more mass as well as loose weight, is this true? I can't tell because i'm on 4 different aas right now plus the clen. I know its helping me shed fat like crazy, but i'm very muscular and cant tell about if it helps in size or not.

Some say clen is mildly anabolic but I have not seen any convincing science so I would say no.

Clen speeds up the metabolism of protiens and fats, so if your diet is good ( high protiens and healthy fats) then yes you can gain a bit of quality muscle. If your diet sucks then your gonna lose fat and muscle.

It's anti-catabolic so you can lose weight without losing muscle.

Clenbuterol has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, many people us clen after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass.

Clen has different effects in animals than it does in humans. Animals often respond more dramatically to beta-agonist/antagonists, due to receptor properties.

Effect of clenbuterol on athletic performance.

Spann C, Winter ME.
School of Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco 94143.

Unlike inhaled beta 2-agonists, more studies need to be performed before the action of systemic beta 2-agonists on athletic performance can be assessed accurately. Experiments in animals with oral clenbuterol have shown augmentation in muscle bulk across numerous species, but human studies cannot confirm similar muscle mass enlargement in healthy men. Although the human studies demonstrate the potential for long-acting systemic beta 2-agonists to increase muscle strength in certain muscle fiber types, it is difficult to judge the drugs' effects on overall athletic performance, because athletic skill is more than strength, speed, and endurance. The effect of oral clenbuterol on athletic performance cannot be evaluated from its actions on muscle strength alone. However, as evidence stands now, sports regulatory agencies are correct to ban systemic beta 2-agonists until the following 2 points can be proven: (1) oral forms provide a therapeutic benefit that cannot be obtained with aerosol or inhaled forms; and (2) oral forms do not give any unfair advantage to the competitor in muscle strength, power output, or endurance. Provided they are administered as prescribed, aerosol or inhaled beta-agonists do not impart an unfair advantage or enhance athletic performance and can continue to be used in competition by athletes with EIA.

PMID: 7711351 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

never helped me get bigger, but clen always shredded fat like crazy for me, my favorite is the clen/t3 combo, lots of weight loss with that one.

Back