• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tamofexin citrate

ersin.konuk

GO HARD!!!!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just purchesed a bottle of tamofexin citrate for my cycle and i was wondering when i should start taking it? I pinned on last sunday 250 mg sus and nothing else i want to go for 8 weeks this time any suggestions on dosing would be really helpful.

use ur tamofexin citrate 18 days after your last pin...

Your cycle is too short for using sustanon IMO.

Go to 12 weeks.

ok i will go 12 weeks, but what if i statr showing signs of brest tendernes should i start at that point with tamo

if you are showing signs of gyno then yes you can start taking it. But i prefer clomid for that situation

I dont have any clomid so tamo will be ok for now? i can order clomid at the end of this month, i dhuold be ok till then!

sounds like your only doing 250mg/week, You should be fine. However some can be very sensitive to gyno.

yes only 250mg a week and yes i am very sensitive to gyno, after my scond week i can feel my nipples getting tender! so maybe i should start the tamo after my second week untill i get my clomid ?

u can take your toma or clomid during your cycle if your worried about gyno, it will hinder your gains but better to be safe then sorry

ok cool thanks for all ur help talk to later!

No offense but this a really shitty cycle, only one shot of Sust once a week...

IML Gear Cream!
No offense but this a really shitty cycle, only one shot of Sust once a week...

That cycle pretty much sucks run 250mg twice a week but better off running sus every other day.

once a week works really good for me , i build size and strenth really fast i dont go in and play with the weight! i have a go hard attitude and i have a solid work out! thanks for ur inputs!

Most guys on HRT take something like 200mg a week of Test. What your doing right now is taking enough test to shut your HPTA down without getting any real positive effects. That and using sust once a week will put your blood levels through a rollercoaster that'll make recovery that much harder..

Read this:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/104658-first-cycle-pct.html

Yah I dont know whats going on. Go to the anabolic page of this forum which you're currently on, than scroll to the top and read the sticky about First Cycles.

ok i read the sticky i see where i am screwing up! ok ill up my doses and can anybody please tell me where to getv some armidex? Thank u guys for opening me eyes and the info was really good any thing else u guys will tell me i will take to heart i want to do this right. Thanks again every body!!!!!!!!!

How do u use those liquids? a dropper i dont can u help with howc to take?

If you order from CEM they send an oral syringe with your products. Don't lick it or rub it though, the graduated lines rub off pretty easily.

thanks to every body who has helped me today u guys have a good weekend!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
If you order from CEM they send an oral syringe with your products. Don't lick it or rub it though, the graduated lines rub off pretty easily.

It does rub off pretty easily so you may want to mark the ml's yourself with a sharpie or tape.

Back