PDA

View Full Version : Think'n hard

Supermans Daddy
02-10-2010, 07:59 AM
Before I start, I'm not look'n for jokes or drama just logic and reason, cus I'm dead serious.

I've got a friend with this situation

Ordered a large order from China ( nothin new ) passed all the check points really fast, never held up at any station so I'm not concercerned on that. However, the package when tracked said it was an atttempted delivery made yesterday and a notice left. It snowed crazy here mind you. This notice was never found. A called was made today to set up a redelivery, that went smoothly and it was explained that the notice could have been a scan error. At any rate a redelivery was set for tomorrow and it was also stated that if it was indeed an error it may possibly even be delivered today.
Never received any notices of any kind, no we are hold'n your package type of stuff, really nothing to trip about. But Damn , is this just being paranoid about a missed delivery or what ?

Anybody ever missed a delivery and set up a redelivery ?

weldingman
02-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Do you think you might of gottin scamed?

Supermans Daddy
02-10-2010, 11:11 AM
No way bro, it's here just worried a bit about a redelivery. After think'n about it a bit, it's just a redelivery no big deal......................... I'm think'n

Supermans Daddy
02-12-2010, 05:13 AM
It was absolutly nothing !!!! It was just a simple missed delivery , set it up for the following day and smooth as silk. Got everything Paraniod is the correct answer in this case

tydb2010
03-13-2010, 12:15 AM
Paranoid my ass . Id a been shitin too . Proly woulda smashed out and not come home for a few days . Payed one of my lil cousins to get it . LOL

ZECH
03-13-2010, 08:20 AM
It was absolutly nothing !!!! It was just a simple missed delivery , set it up for the following day and smooth as silk. Got everything Paraniod is the correct answer in this case

Good to know.
What you mean it snowed? Where you are????

Supermans Daddy
03-13-2010, 09:36 AM
Good to know.
What you mean it snowed? Where you are????

This was back in Feb. Big Homey BTW Hiya been !?!? But I'm midwest US. It was a trip for a minute though ! lol I can look back and laugh now.

Supermans Daddy
03-13-2010, 09:37 AM
Paranoid my ass . Id a been shitin too . Proly woulda smashed out and not come home for a few days . Payed one of my lil cousins to get it . LOL

I can see that you feel'n me Homey ! LOL

Peace and Love

Iron Dragon
03-13-2010, 09:53 AM
Happens all the time. The mail man is to lazy to write a note or even get out of the vehicle and just scans it saying delivery attempted, notice left. You can just go pick it up at the post office later that day or call. It's just procedure.

jcar1016
03-13-2010, 09:53 AM
I can see that you feel'n me Homey ! LOL

Peace and Love
Hey bro I been there too and I didnt wanna go home for a while lol
Theres some good articles on steroids.com about mail order and controlled deliveries check em out other than the articles IMO that site sux