• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Powerlifting and roids

weldingman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know most of you guys are Bodybuilders. At heart Im a powerlifter, but like I said in older threads, I'm built just like a bodybuilder, but love the strength factor of weightlifting. I squat, deadlift and bench for totals, but benching is my game. So what I want to know what are some strength compounds you guys take? I'm not talking about cut or lean muscle mass drugs. I'm talking about pure strength drugs.

Anadrol

test sus?

1.5 grams test weekly
400mg Tren weekly
100mg Anadrol daily
Halo at the end

Thats very close to what I do during a comp. Sometimes I go with some Deca or D-BOL in the mix.

Thanks just wondering
Yeah, you need to change up compounds and doses as the comp approaches but this was a typical stack. Deca is great in the beginning to get your joints ready for heavy lifting. Some guys will add Suspension the night before the comp as well as the halo. Typically another gram of Suspension could be added.

Test Tren Anadrol, amazing combo, never got around to halo. Was averaging 7-12 pounds a week on lifts while I had a training partner.

Wow, yea the halo is something else. I love it right near the end going in a comp.

Have you guys gotten any strength off the deca or just helps your joints?

IML Gear Cream!
I know I get more size than strength while on deca, but some guys say opposite.

Yup, deca adds lots of size if you dose accordingly. It is a great bulking compound.

Back