• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question about estrogen management on cycle

infam0us

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi im about to start a 15 week cycle of test cyp and throw in 6 weeks(maybe 10 weeks) of tren acetate at the following:

Weeks 1-15: 500mg/week Test Cyp
Weeks 1-6: 100mg/EoD Tren A
Weeks 3-13: 250iu e4d HCG

PCT:

Nolvadex: 20/20/20/20
Clomid: 100/50/50/50

I have epistane on hand.. would that be enough for an on cycle AI at 40mg/ed or should I try to get my hands on something like Aromasin and if I do get Aromasin what dosage should I take and how often? Any info would be greatly appreciated on this! Thanks!

Go for the aromasin - 12.5mg/day OR 25mg eod if u do begin to see negative sides you could bump to 25mg/day.

You could also look into using pramipexole if u thought prolactin induced gyno could be an issue.

Heavyiron where art thou?

Thanks for the advice, But i decided to go with liquidex as it will be easier for me to get my hands on.. my source isnt able to get aromasin or regular pharma grade arimidex so im gonna try out liquidex... anyone here have any knowledge or experience with it? Ive heard its real good stuff.. any comments on it?

Dex is good stuff. Start off with .25mg eod and increase if needed.

Go for the aromasin - 12.5mg/day OR 25mg eod if u do begin to see negative sides you could bump to 25mg/day.

You could also look into using pramipexole if u thought prolactin induced gyno could be an issue.

Heavyiron where art thou?
Exactly^^^

If you use Adex go .5mg eod.

Back