• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Member - Short Introduction

Max-Power

The Next Big Thing
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys,

just wanted to say hello to everybody real quick.

I used to workout in the past but lost focus now for almost 2 years. Hope I can find my old motivation and I'm sure you guys will help me :). I want to hit the gym every time I read a threat here so I guess I'm on my way.

Cheers,

Welcome to our bodybuilding & fitness community

Max-Power welcome to IM! :thumbs:

FYI - this forum is for new member introductions, please post specific questions in the appropriate forums, thanks! :)

BTW, you can upload your pics here Photo Gallery.

Note: This is an automated message.

Hey Max, I too am in the same boat... Needing to get back into the swing of things... Good Luck mate and welcome to the Forum

Thanks for the nice words. Gonna hit the gym real hard today :)

Hello everyone....jsut want to get more knowledge..happy gains to all and good health.

welcome guys!!!

HEY IM A NEW MEMBER ALSO...i am presently using andro rx and anabolic...it really does take a tad over 2 weeks before u can notice anything...well thats how long it took for me...didnt make me horny though like others have posted...yet i am pleased so far...

Hello everybody,

I'm a physician that joined because I happened to come across a person complaining of shoulder pain that began doing lateral lifts, and we have just begun a study using botulinum toxin (no cost) and physical therapy, with a maneuver that appears to undo the damage of rotator cuff syndrome in a very short time. If you're interested, go to our blog (sciatica.org) or write me back any time.

Loren

By Hayden
I hurt my shoulder doing lateral dumbell raises. Any suggestions on what to do as far as pain management and how soon I can lift again?

IML Gear Cream!
HI everybody just saying hello. I'm a new member looking for suggestions trying to gain muscle in my late early forties. Looking forward to all suggestions and help

Back