• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Exp Date

weldingman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
One of my good friends is taking test cyp and deca right now and I noticed the experation dates on the vials are 08/08 (aug 2008), and he is making awsome gains. He's been on for 9 weeks now. Would'nt that shit not be any good now? All my gear is up to date so I dont know. He said he has had this gear since then and decided to dose it.

One of my good friends is taking test cyp and deca right now and I noticed the experation dates on the vials are 08/08 (aug 2008), and he is making awsome gains. He's been on for 9 weeks now. Would'nt that shit not be any good now? All my gear is up to date so I dont know. He said he has had this gear since then and decided to dose it.

I have used some gear from Legion and it was 4 years old no problems
most likey it was in a cool dark hidden spot which helps, as long as it did not crash seperate ect... its all good

nah, gear is still good after the exp date to an extent. When i goes bad u can usually see some debrea floating in it, im not sure were it comes from though.

I'm currently on week 8 of some Test Cyp that expired in 2007...it was still clear and looked good...it's working great so far!

i inject rabies every day just to give me that edge i need at work..

yeah even tho it is past date it will not lose 100% potency the day after the bottle says so your friend may be gettin like 93% of the original potency, still good enough to do he job it seems tho ha

Back