PDA

View Full Version : about to run dnp cycle soon

taurusbramahbull
02-17-2010, 06:27 AM
im about to run dnp cycle soon cant wait any advice?

Lone Wolf
02-17-2010, 07:11 AM
im about to run dnp cycle soon cant wait any advice?
Yes here is some advice DON'T DIE

DNP is Dangerous
If you screw up using it, you may go blind, or end up in the hospital on an ice bed receiving ice-water enemas as the doctors frantically try to make the temperature of your yellow and sweaty body go back down. And no, I'm not joking.
Outside the Bodybuilding world, DNP is used to make certain dyes, break open a capsule of it and you'll see that the distinct color you get on your hands is nearly impossible to wash off. It can also be used as a fungicide, herbicide, and insecticide. Before that, in the early part of the 1900's it was used as an explosive.

Clearly, this is stuff you don't want to take lightly.

Risks:

Overheating - There is no upper limit to DNP's body temperature increase, meaning that one may literally "cook from the inside" if they take too much. Dosage considerations will be given later, but even an overdose of 4-6 times the recommended dosage may be lethal. Much smaller overdoses may result in damage to the brain and/or other body systems.

Carcinogenesis - Phenols in general are reputed to be carcinogenic. Although 2,4-dinitrophenol has never been implicated in a cancer diagnosis, some are nonetheless concerned, and understandably so. In addition to the inherent carcinogenic potential caused by its status as a phenol, production of free radicals and the release of various compounds stored in adipose tissue stores during DNP's rapid oxidation of fat may also potentially be harmful.

Death - This is self-explanatory and has occurred with several bodybuilders who chose to use this compound.

ersin.konuk
02-17-2010, 08:27 AM
That was a very good post, that that is reason i really like this site there are guys here that will give it to u strait with no candy coating. ive been working out for a few years now but have just started to running cycles and the info i have learned off of this board has saved me time and money not to mention when ever i hade a question about pressing issus people where there to give sound addvice! I PERSONALLY thank every body at IRON MAG for there being professional.

Getfit75
02-17-2010, 09:50 AM
I'd just go with clen and t3... I thought about dnp also, until i asked on here about it. After reading this post i damn sure wont try it. Good info!

dave 236
02-18-2010, 02:55 PM
ECA and a good diet.Like Wolf said this is some bad shit and not to be toyed with.

Mudge
02-18-2010, 07:35 PM
Watch your dose, drink your water, don't wear much in the way of clothing.

pitman
02-18-2010, 07:39 PM
Yes here is some advice DON'T DIE

DNP is Dangerous
If you screw up using it, you may go blind, or end up in the hospital on an ice bed receiving ice-water enemas as the doctors frantically try to make the temperature of your yellow and sweaty body go back down. And no, I'm not joking.
Outside the Bodybuilding world, DNP is used to make certain dyes, break open a capsule of it and you'll see that the distinct color you get on your hands is nearly impossible to wash off. It can also be used as a fungicide, herbicide, and insecticide. Before that, in the early part of the 1900's it was used as an explosive.

Clearly, this is stuff you don't want to take lightly.

Risks:

Overheating - There is no upper limit to DNP's body temperature increase, meaning that one may literally "cook from the inside" if they take too much. Dosage considerations will be given later, but even an overdose of 4-6 times the recommended dosage may be lethal. Much smaller overdoses may result in damage to the brain and/or other body systems.

Carcinogenesis - Phenols in general are reputed to be carcinogenic. Although 2,4-dinitrophenol has never been implicated in a cancer diagnosis, some are nonetheless concerned, and understandably so. In addition to the inherent carcinogenic potential caused by its status as a phenol, production of free radicals and the release of various compounds stored in adipose tissue stores during DNP's rapid oxidation of fat may also potentially be harmful.

Death - This is self-explanatory and has occurred with several bodybuilders who chose to use this compound. ha ha ha ,,,lmao don't die...

Khoiktran
03-01-2010, 08:43 PM
"I'd just go with clen and t3... I thought about dnp also, until i asked on here about it. After reading this post i damn sure wont try it. Good info! "

Right on getfit75