• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

hgh, primo, winny...what do you think?

trust

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm on gh from one month now at 4ui ED, feel some change but always tired...I'm going to run on GH 5 months or 6 months...

I'm thinking to add some primo on 10 weeks 400mg/week and winstrol 50mg/day for 6 weeks...

The reason is: I don't want to stack with Test coz I'm to sensitive, gyno, agressivity....

so do U guys think primo and winny works well with GH?

Another question maybe some guys feel that too, since 3 days I feel a pression in my throw, like my thyroid comes big....did anybody had any experience with that?hypertyroidism?Hypothyroidism?should I add some T3/T4 or just go to see a doctor;-)

By the way I'm 29 years old, 75 kilo 15% bf, my goal: don't want get to big just lean and well definded...
I did 6 cycle some with diana testo...but I'm addict to primo and winny....

thank for ur answers...
and sorry for my poor english....

I havent tried primo along with hgh but.. I have done a nice cycle of hgh 4iu/ed 5 days on 2 days off, 50mg/ed winny and 100mg/eod test prop and seen great results.. if you are gyno sensitive i suggest adding a low dose AI on cycle, what are your PCT plans?

But actually with hgh no pct plan, for winny and primo I was using clomid on pct...
how long u was on gh?did u feel tired too?

thanx for answer so fast...

But actually with hgh no pct plan, for winny and primo I was using clomid on pct...
how long u was on gh?did u feel tired too?

thanx for answer so fast...

I was running HGH for 8 months, Didnt really feel tired much, actually felt good and energetic, when are you injecting? what time of day? also, you sure you have legit HGH and not a fake?

I use hygetropin the real one, I'm injecting 2ui in the belly when I wake up at 7am and 2ui at 3pm...
8 months...I see, and when did u feel the first results?

I use hygetropin the real one, I'm injecting 2ui in the belly when I wake up at 7am and 2ui at 3pm...
8 months...I see, and when did u feel the first results?

ok, your timing is perfect... with hgh you have to be patient.. long and expensive but results are great, I first noticed my results around the end of my 2nd month begining of the third...

one of the sides of hgh is that it can make you tired. it does to me a little bit but i find i sleep great on hgh. T4 is great with hgh

one of the sides of hgh is that it can make you tired. it does to me a little bit but i find i sleep great on hgh. T4 is great with hgh

so u mean ONE of HGH sides makes u tired which means the product is legit and not fake ?
Bc I feel the same thing I been on HGH for 3 weeks and since last week I was struggling in gym with light wight ..

Back