• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clenbuterol/T3 Cytomel Cutting Cycle

WFC2010

Elite Member
Reaction score
It works good, just be ready to sweat and shake like a crack head! Dress light, drink lots of water, eat bananas to help with cramps.

you can get liquid chems from cem the board sponsor, I think they are easier to dose than pills. And yes the clen/t3 combo will be great for cutting. good luck, keep us updated.

bros can this tabs cycle help to lost weight or its BS?

Clenbuterol/T3 Cytomel Cutting Cycle- 101steroids.com

i am wfc fighter..want to lost come more fats..now i am 9-10%BF

I have just a lil experience in the fight game and would like to remind you that for a fighter, at below 6% bf your organs really don't have enough bf to protect them againist internal damage. Shots thats you may have walked through before will feel a bit more " serious" as well as the ole "piss'n blood" thing. In my humble opinion T3/Clen will reduce more bodyfat as opposed to bodyweight. If you are work'n toward making weight the old way is still the best way ..........Cardio/Diet/Peak'n at the right time ( 2 to 3 days before a fight). Also if you are a fighter, then deal'n with heat should be no really BIG problem ,soooooo get out that sweatsuit with the hoody do your conditioning in a sauna suit ( never spar with more than the top of the suit on),stay on point bout those carbs and fats ( you'll need the protein so it's not a major concern if it gets a lil high, as a matter of fact it'll be better higher because your metabolisem will increase with more protein. I'd also watch the heavy lifting thing, makes cutting weight a bit of a pain in the ass ( ask around bout the 10X10 program, 90% of fighters of note use that).Make sure you get CLA,GLA your gonna need those kinds of fats for energy and they also burn bad fat as well. Whatever you chose to do, good luck, be safe. You also ( depending on your time available before the fight) May want to use an ECA or ECYA stack in place of Clen in 2 week cycles.

clen/t3 is a great cycle for cutting, you will definitely shed some pounds. Good luck.

how is t3 with out test. will you lose more muscle than usual on a cutting diet

I don't think you will lose more muscle on t3, just keep the diet and training in check, How long were you looking to run it for? What about dose?

I have and will be running clen and t3 with my next cycle. I will be dosing it at

Clen 40mcg ED, increase by 20mg every 2 weeks (up to 6/day)
T3 25 mcg ED, increase by 12.5 mcg every 2 weeks
Two weeks off between each run

Back