• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I need help with cycle please

jjpeters4

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 6', 234, and 30 years old. I would like to gain 15+ pounds, but would like to cycle something legal, if you guys can help me out with some advice, I would like to hear it. I have read up on lg science, gaspari, ect...I would just like to know if these products are worth buying, I can get all the gear I want but don't want to go that route, I'm really interested in the trifecta stack, does it work? or the h-drol\m-drol? Like I said I want to gain a quick 15+ pounds.... I would love to hear from you guys, thanks. :thumb:

Can get all the gear you want???!!! HOOK ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you tried creatine? No I am not trying to mess with you but seriously I put on about 20pounds/6weeks with creatine. :banana:

Isnt most of what you named alot more harsh on the liver?

My suggestion would be to save your money and liver... Inject testosterone.

I'm 6', 234, and 30 years old. I would like to gain 15+ pounds, but would like to cycle something legal, if you guys can help me out with some advice, I would like to hear it. I have read up on lg science, gaspari, ect...I would just like to know if these products are worth buying, I can get all the gear I want but don't want to go that route, I'm really interested in the trifecta stack, does it work? or the h-drol\m-drol? Like I said I want to gain a quick 15+ pounds.... I would love to hear from you guys, thanks. :thumb:

I'd highly recommend the Trifecta Stack. It is as effective as advertised if your diet and training are in order --- many people have experienced very positive results. If your diet and training are not in order, then you will not get the results that you desire.

Ummm, what about anabolic pump, with creatine???? I started out with stuff like this back in the day and it worked really well for me then.

^^^ Hi, my name is m11, I like to push lame arse OTC placebos onto unsuspecting noobs ;)

Try the gaspari novedex xt, im more of a juicer, but that really is some good stuff. Its a test booster. I swear its like the real nolvadex.

IML Gear Cream!
About anabolic pump

is it the shit sold by usp labs!!!!It doesn't do a thing except making you loose money!!!Novedex XT is a hell of a supp however!!!

Back