• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

oral WINSTROL or Halo-test 25?

kickboxer2132

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 5 foot 10, 155 lbs, have worked out 4 days a week on weights and cardio for 12 straight months now. Eat well yet am aware upon this endeavor that I will need to eat 4000 calories or more a day.

My question is, for my first cycle, I was thinking of using an oral Winstrol. But then I read about Halotest-25 (plus a bottle of post-cycle of course) and it seems like it may be a better bet for a guy like me.

Anyone got any advice which is better for me? To be utterly honest, my goal is to look like Brad Pitt in Fightclub. lean and cut to all hell. Im already pretty lean and cut. but need to gain about 10 lbs of muscle.

thanks!

you should eat your ass off and try to gain as much as you can... at 155 you still got a lot of growing to do. you dont need any gear yet. you wanna gain more muscle, eat more and train harder and you will have good results bro

You are far too thin and not ready for AAS. All you need is a shitload of clean lean meat (and perhaps some whey). Try and do more than 4K a day, shoot for 6K, IMHO. When/if the time comes, start a test only cycle. Good luck.

/V

Stay away from hola, for more advanced users.
You know the more I read questions from new guys the more I am disgusted.
Before I ever started a cycle I read everything under the sun about what I was doing from types of gear for a beginner to how to inject and dug deep into pct knowledge.
With the world at our finger tips and all this great info on this board as well as great stickies I just do not understand why people ask these types of questions.
First off I did not want to look like a fucking idiot I had to know what I was talking about before I asked a question.

Here are few stupid fuckin question I hate, I wish motherfuckers would get off their lazy asses and do some research before posting a question it would save them alot of time.

Here are a few fucking dumbh ass question I cannot stand and wish I could stick my fucking foot through the compter and give these guys a foot in the ass.

I wanna do a winny cycle
Can I run a dbol cycle
Can I drink winny
How do you inject
How do you break the tops off a amp
Can you refridgerate bac water
Where do I get steroids
For my first cycle I am gonna run sustanon

ALL YOU DUMB FUCKS PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH ITS EASY!!!!!!!

Fuck I need to back my test down lol

Before I ever started a cycle I read everything under the sun about what I was doing from types of gear for a beginner to how to inject and dug deep into pct knowledge.
With the world at our finger tips and all this great info on this board as well as great stickies I just do not understand why people ask these types of questions.
First off I did not want to look like a fucking idiot I had to know what I was talking about before I asked a question.

Here are few stupid fuckin question I hate, I wish motherfuckers would get off their lazy asses and do some research before posting a question it would save them alot of time.

Here are a few fucking dumbh ass question I cannot stand and wish I could stick my fucking foot through the compter and give these guys a foot in the ass.

I wanna do a winny cycle
Can I run a dbol cycle
Can I drink winny
How do you inject
Where do I get steroids

Your power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm." (LONE WOLF)

I wanna do a winny cycle
Can I run a dbol cycle
Can I drink winny
How do you inject
Where do I get steroids

lol

IML Gear Cream!
LW just because you are so ramped up on Test I'm gonna bust your balls for fun and besides I'm all ramped up on Jack3D:D

Stickies are as old as the crust on your underwear and never kept up to date or as is the case with all BB's and this one is no exception 99% is either pure bullshit, is contradicted by another post or has a different viewpoint/opinion from every poster. Look at when I joined. 8 years ago and I just finished reading the stickies and now they're out of date again:D

It's way easier to ask a question right from the start than try to sift through weeks work of crap. Do you think a trainer has the same opinion every time they hear "how can I lose fat? NO. That's their job and it's yours to answer the same damn questions from every NOOB on the site so :attitude: and answer my question. Can I stack 1-AD with 4-AD without a PCT??

If you knew what you were talking about, why ask a question?? Do the damn research and read the stickies:roflmao:

How does spending hours of research save time over putting up a single post?:hmmm:

I wanna do a winny cycle (Is this a question??)
Can I run a dbol cycle
Can I drink winny
How do you inject
Where do I get steroids
For my first cycle I am gonna run sustanon (Is this a question??)

If we all did the research why would we need to ask a question on this forum ergo the forum wouldn't exist and you wouldn't be posting what you did and I wouldn't be having fun which by the way i hope you know I'm just kidding around with all this:grin:

I need to get my Jack3D down:wacko::mooh:

Can't wait to see the reply on this one. I believe its going to be a good one.:coffee:

Back