PDA

View Full Version : What happens when you stop?

FMJ
02-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Well, I'm working with my Dr. to eval my test and hopefully start TRT. Some test transdermal. I've read that this is a forever solution to raising test levels. Basically once you stop, your test goes down the crapper again. That got me to thinking about AAS use. What happens after you come off them? Lets say you're on a cycle, you make some great gains.. 15-20 pounds and your PCT lets you keep all of it. At the same time, your test levels are now leveling off to where they were prior to your cycle. Lets say it was a low level, 200-250. All other things remaining equal with a good high protein maintainence diet, do you eventually lose that 20 pound or can you keep it without needing another cycle? I'm talking inthe long term, years later.

Marat
02-25-2010, 04:28 PM
If an individual had normal test levels, they could keep a large portion of the gains through diet and training. Once the training and dieting stops, the muscles will atrophy though (think: Arnold).

Directly regarding your question: Due to the low test, one would ultimately see a loss in muscle mass despite the training and dieting. The rate is difficult to predict, but one would probably want to go on HRT to support serum test levels.

downtown
02-25-2010, 05:12 PM
typically one cycle done properly with pct, hell even a few cycles, wont lower your test levels perminently to the point that you cant support your gains as long as they are within reasonable limits.

If Jay Cutler where to stop then hes going to lose alot of muscle, even if his test levels where normal, because that amount of muscle is beyond the natural limits of the human body to support naturally.

littlemoney31
02-27-2010, 03:52 PM
unfortunately ya just gotta stay on test forever. lol