• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I am blaming my cheating on stress!

Buster840

Cool ole fart!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:( I have had a terrible week! Tons of work related stress! Stress at home and I have not stuck with my new diet at all!
Even my workouts have suffered! I only worked out two days this week and even then they were weak! I found myself getting up in the middle of the night and binge eating anything I could find and trust me eggs and peanut butter was not in my eyes! I am talking about chocolate swiss roll lettle debbies cakes and peach jam cold hot dogs and even after working out yesterday evening I stopped and bought 4 Krystal Burgers and fries with a diet coke! I am really feeling guilty which makes it even worse! Is this normal? Tell me I am not the only one going through this and tell me the stress is at fault!!! I need some help from my new friends to get me on track! PLEASE?

:nope: Not me:D

But I will tell you in the past that WAS SO ME! I used to have one bad thing and it usually snowballed into a week of junk! I ahve learned cheats are never worth it because you usually feel like shit afterwards.....

Don't worry about it! Forget it and get back on track NOW:thumb:

Originally posted by Buster840
I stopped and bought 4 Krystal Burgers and fries with a diet coke!

LMAO!!! Why the DIET coke with the rest of the crap in there? :laugh:

Dude,....there is not point in feeling guilty about it now......just get yourself under control and start again...............everyone goes through periods where it`s harder than others.

You`ll find ( I do ) that once I eat that one bad thing, I`m usually eating crap for a couple of days.......remember that before you start.

Thanks to both of you I just needed to see that I have some support from some place looks like All I get at work is crap I manage 30 employees and my home life is null and void soon to be seperated so again thanks

I have been there in the past also sweetie! AND, like Les and Kuso said, Its totally not worth it ~ you just continue!
GET BACK ON TRACK NOW! AND we are Always here for you & to support you!! :)

Buster...that diet coke thing is HILARIOUS!!!!

Just reminds me of one of my buddies on his cheat day at McDonalds....here are his exact words to the guy behind the counter:

"I'll have a double Big Mac combo...no wait...supersize that...is there mayo on the Big Mac?...no...just sauce?....um, keep that on there...but I'll have a diet coke....I'm dieting."

The best part was that he was serious...just turned to me and said, "Refined sugar...no good"

Hey buddy.. I'm with you.. I've been home this whole week.. So the stress part I can't relate to.. But cookies, ice-cream, bread, crackers, milk and lots of fruit.. And of course, Diet Coke.. :D :lol:
I've not gone overboard, well except from one day :rolleyes:, just not been eating according to the plan..

Just make yourself get back on track.. I know it's a pain.. I don't exactly feel like eating tuna.. :barf: but as Leslie said, the cheating is not worth it.. :no: :suicide:

Don't beat yourself up.. just start cleaning up the mess.. :)

Thanks to each of you and I have to admit even when I was ordering the diet coke I knew It was a lame but in a small way thought I was doing something at least!
I have started back on the high protein low carbs
Probably not as good as W8 would like but at least I am starting again it makes it even harder over a holiday weekend around the family.

Back