• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hi All

NonStop

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Gonna repeat myself from some other threads, but anyways wouldn't say I'm a beginner, I've been strength training for a while now, mainly with kettlebells, but started off with Stronglifts 5x5. Started off in 2006 skinny as a rake, didn't care about exercise, ate whatever I wanted, and ate a lot, 2007 suddenly got massively fat and very fit, late 2007 started losing fat (small diet changes, lots of crosstrainer in the gym - oh if only I could go back!).

Late 2008 started playing with barbells, did Stronglifts 5x5, upped my strength tremendously. Late 2008 started boxing. 2009 concentrated on kettlebell training from Enter the Kettlebell by Pavel when not in education, as well as some occasional barbell training, and boxing with some strength training when in edcuation. Hadn't bene bulking or anything, just been wanting to get stronger and lose fat.

Now I've gotten the leanest in my life (13% body fat), sticking to cutting the next 3 weeks to hopefully get down to 11%. Finished with boxing, so plan to go on a 5 week bulk (see my thread in the training section - based off CowPimips great advice) and increase muscle mass with little fat increase. After that, who knows, if I enjoy the bodybuilding process as much as I anticipate, can see myself rotating kettlebell + nstrength training work with bodybuilding.

There you go, all about me and my look into fitness/bodybuilding so far!

Back