PDA

View Full Version : first cycle

a1russ
03-03-2010, 09:46 PM
hi all
im 5,6 161lb been training for about 2 years now and researching "juice" for the past year,
i started my first cycle 8 day's ago with just dbol only my plan is to run it alone for two weeks just to get a feel for them and see how my body reacts with the dbol as of now i have no probs just gained 7lb so i will be adding sust in 6 days 500mg a week but with all the conflicting answers i have read i am not sure if two 250mg injections a week would be better than one 500 ?? and i will be finishing it off with winny so my cycle will look like this:
week 1-10 sust 500mg
1-3 dbol 30mg (two weeks before the test aswell combined 5 weeks)
8-12 winny 50mg
pct nova 40/40/20/20
i would appreciate it being picked apart and point me in the right direction if im wrong at all
thanx ppl

a1russ
03-16-2010, 11:32 AM
hi all just done my first injection was proper shi***g my self when i had the pin ready to go in my glute but am on a proper high now lovin it lol any tip's on my cycle? thanx

cd123
03-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Take this with a pinch of salt as I'm a ''noob'' myself, but sust at 500mg a week would be best split over two doses. This is because of the shorter acting ethers, the split doses will keep the levels of them up in your system.

VictorZ06
03-16-2010, 12:44 PM
How old are ya and what's your bf%?

/V

jcar1016
03-16-2010, 12:45 PM
hi all
im 5,6 161lb been training for about 2 years now and researching "juice" for the past year,
i started my first cycle 8 day's ago with just dbol only my plan is to run it alone for two weeks just to get a feel for them and see how my body reacts with the dbol as of now i have no probs just gained 7lb so i will be adding sust in 6 days 500mg a week but with all the conflicting answers i have read i am not sure if two 250mg injections a week would be better than one 500 ?? and i will be finishing it off with winny so my cycle will look like this:
week 1-10 sust 500mg
1-3 dbol 30mg (two weeks before the test aswell combined 5 weeks)
8-12 winny 50mg
pct nova 40/40/20/20
i would appreciate it being picked apart and point me in the right direction if im wrong at all
thanx ppl
Pin twice a week and keep em on the same days each week get an ai and ditch the nolva unless you start having gyno issues run clomid instead run the dbol 6 weeks and start the winny the next week JMO thats how I would run it but if your looking for more details and specifics maybe HeavyIron or Dragon can chime in good Luk

a1russ
03-19-2010, 02:19 AM
hey ppl thanx for your advice my source has clomid for a pound a pill so i will get some is that 50mg ed or 100 ? im 25 and before i started this cycle i was 9.5% bf but my gut seems quite round at the mo lol,

Iron Dragon
03-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Add an AI. Yes, pin twice a week. Clomid for PCT.

a1russ
03-22-2010, 01:26 AM
hey dragon i will run the clomid for pct but can u tell me why you would use that over nova and what would your pct on clomid look like thanx cos i have always been told nova is better so my knowledge is lacking on clomid ,
what's the benifits of an ai i take it u mean something like aromasin , cos i am having no gyno or oestregen effets at all even with the dbol and sust i have very little water retention just a bit of bloat around my gut ! thanx again

jcar1016
03-22-2010, 11:03 AM
One thing to keep in mind is as of your post you had been on cycle 8 days so thats not a whole lot of time to experiance any estrogen related sides. Most times I have any problems its at the end of my cycle or shortly after stopping it. An AI will stop some of the test from aromatizing in to estrogen which is two fold. More free test and less estrogen. IMO I would always go with clomid over nolva Ive only used nolva once and that was cause I started to get the that scary am I getting man boobs thing.lol

Iron Dragon
03-22-2010, 11:33 PM
hey dragon i will run the clomid for pct but can u tell me why you would use that over nova and what would your pct on clomid look like thanx cos i have always been told nova is better so my knowledge is lacking on clomid ,
what's the benifits of an ai i take it u mean something like aromasin , cos i am having no gyno or oestregen effets at all even with the dbol and sust i have very little water retention just a bit of bloat around my gut ! thanx again

For clomid, I' suggest 50mg ed weeks after last sust injection. The benefits of taking an AI during cycle is it prevents the side effects of excess estroen before they become a problem. Just cause you can't "FEEL" them does not mean you do not have them.

The benefits of taking an AI in PCT is because estrogen has a 200 fold more impact on the HPGA in restoring full function. More estrogen, means less test production, basically. Clomid is just more effective at restoring LH production as well as not causing a rise in free estrogen levels that nolvadex can cause.