• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

4th cycle research help

roastchicken

Go read the Clean thread!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
220lb
6'3'
3 cycles completed

Lookin to cut right now and things are going good droppin blub steadily, i'm thinking about running a cycle in about 2 months, currently i am 8 weeks since last shot of a test cyp/eq cycle.

i want to go for a test prop/tren ace cycle but i'm confused as there is a lot of conflicting opinions here and on the web generally about dosing test prop (ed or eod?/ dose 50mg/100mg/150mg) the same applies to the tren ace. can anybody give me some guidelines?

currently from what i've read cycle will look like this

weeks 1-10 test prop 500mg (150mg eod)
weeks 1-10 tren ace 350mg (100mg eod)

weeks 1-14 ON-CYCLE SUPPORT aromasin 12.5mg/day
week 10-14 PCT 4 weeks nolva 20mg/day
i will most likely include a course of clenbuterol beginning during PCT

i was also thinking of shortening the cycle to 8 weeks as in the past i have run 12 week+ but they seem to drag a bit towards the final weeks.

RC

whats your body type? you said blub as is blubber. if your on the soft side as in say over 12-13% bf i wouldn't do any of those. run some clen, ephedrine, ketofin for about a month and a half or so. i dont have the body type to cut on roids. i can do lean mass gain cycles when running stuff like tren and deca but not lose fat. im somewhere between endomorph and mesomorph and if your like that my best results have come from that

If you prove to have side effects from the tren, drop it down to 75ish EOD or M/W/F. The prop might have to be lowered to 100mg as well, but again everyone is different. Keep in mind these shorter ester drugs yeild around 10% more than longer ester (enanthate etc) due to lower added ester weight. Although, blood levels also do not peak as high because of the ester, so sides may not be as bad.

Prop 100-150 EOD
Tren 75-100 EOD

This should be fine, more isn't always better, and going on the high side might only get you 5-10% more in the way of results. YMMV

prop and tren a together is such a good combo. I love test prop at the start of all my cycles

whats your body type? you said blub as is blubber. if your on the soft side as in say over 12-13% bf i wouldn't do any of those. run some clen, ephedrine, ketofin for about a month and a half or so. i dont have the body type to cut on roids. i can do lean mass gain cycles when running stuff like tren and deca but not lose fat. im somewhere between endomorph and mesomorph and if your like that my best results have come from that

i am 14% bf and 220lbs and going down quick .during my last cycle i went up over 17stone which is about 240ish ,i have a diary of what i ran on this site it is called 'less breast more best' shit title but gazhole is rsponsible for that not me. i have no issues with blubber or breasts i am happy to say! i used prop aand ran it along cypionate(500mg/week) for the first 4 weeks at 100mg m/w/f and saw good results.

i will not be in deficit when on cycle however i hope to have dropped more bodyfat by the time i am on gear so its just to harden up i suppose

rc

Rather than create a new thread i will just update this one i created concerning the same topic a few months back.

At the time i was not given a correct bf % . i was 18% NOT 14% and so i began dieting with a 10% bf goal in mind.

As of today i am 10.6% and i have lost a fair amount of size and strength obviously a combination of a lack of steroids and calories has lead to this however i am in the best shape of my life. I am now 192 lbs @10% so i am gearing back up again.

i am gonna run a similiar cycle to what i had planned before ,if i list the compounds i have available to me i would appreciate some feedback.

6x 10ml vial Test Prop @100mg/ml
5x 10ml vial Tren Ace @ 75mg/ml
60ml liquid Aromasin @ 25mg/ml
60ml liquid Pramipexole @ 1mg/ml
2x 5000iu HCG
2x packs of Tamoxifen @ 25mg/tab

Still lookin at 8-10 weeks. I was thinking of 200mg of prop eod now just cause i have ran some some higher test doses and sticking at 75mg tren eod because of the dosing/ml would be a pain in the ass do anything other than 75 or 150 .

1-8 200mg Prop EOD
1-8 75mg Tren EOD
2-6 500iu HCG 2x/week
1-12 12.5mg Aromasin ED
1-12 0.25mg Pramipexole ED
9-12 20mg Tamoxifen ED
9-12 500iu HCG 2x/week

Look good ?

R

Rather than create a new thread i will just update this one i created concerning the same topic a few months back.

At the time i was not given a correct bf % . i was 18% NOT 14% and so i began dieting with a 10% bf goal in mind.

As of today i am 10.6% and i have lost a fair amount of size and strength obviously a combination of a lack of steroids and calories has lead to this however i am in the best shape of my life. I am now 192 lbs @10% so i am gearing back up again.

i am gonna run a similiar cycle to what i had planned before ,if i list the compounds i have available to me i would appreciate some feedback.

6x 10ml vial Test Prop @100mg/ml
5x 10ml vial Tren Ace @ 75mg/ml
60ml liquid Aromasin @ 25mg/ml
60ml liquid Pramipexole @ 1mg/ml
2x 5000iu HCG
2x packs of Tamoxifen @ 25mg/tab

Still lookin at 8-10 weeks. I was thinking of 200mg of prop eod now just cause i have ran some some higher test doses and sticking at 75mg tren eod because of the dosing/ml would be a pain in the ass do anything other than 75 or 150 .

1-8 200mg Prop EOD
1-8 75mg Tren EOD
2-6 500iu HCG 2x/week
1-12 12.5mg Aromasin ED
1-12 0.5mg Pramipexole ED
9-12 20mg Tamoxifen ED
9-12 500iu HCG 2x/week

Look good ?

R

Pramipexole . . you have bipolar disorder?

Back