PDA

View Full Version : I need advice from a seasoned pro

synaptiCollapse
03-06-2010, 07:48 PM
I know this is the kind ofr post that veterens hate to read but I really could use some help and an amateur wont do.
6 ft 190 pounds 17% bf

I started my first cycle about 10 days ago, It is from a company called EQL and it is an oil based stack of test, tren,and dros. i took a full CC about ten days ago,after which had a weeks work of great workouts. Unfortunately i also broke out very badly to the point where several people asked me about it. 7 days later (3 days ago) i took half a cc in hopes that it would be easier on my body. Long story short, I would simply like to cut my cycle completely and return to natural training as soon as possible. The problem is i dont seem to able to find anything online about cutting your cycle short, or the kind of regimen i shoul use to follow such a short cycle. I also realize i have only a short time to shoot again before my levels dip. I would like to avoid another shot at all costs if at all possible. I am also fairly certain im prone to gyno. If anyone could tell me exactly what to do in plain simple language I would be immensely grateful. And thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post. -D

martialartsman
03-07-2010, 10:11 AM
To be honest mate if i had problems within 10 days of starting a cycle and was at the point i wanted to stop i would just stop. I wouldnt carry on with something that didnt have a good effect on my body or well being. JMO. There will be many others that may be able to give you some help with this but i would just stop.

synaptiCollapse
03-07-2010, 10:50 AM
I definitely would love to just stop without taking any further action, but I dont want gyno or shrunken testes, or anything else for that matter- from what i understand my test wont just restart itself, and I need to know what i should do to get it going again..

heavyiron
03-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Low dose Accutane on cycle will control the acne and Aromasin the gyno. You need to run Aromasin anytime you run testosterone to control all estro sides.