• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What do Prohormones, Methoxy, and Serum

wow. shocking.:eek:

In the PH litigation they didn't mention one company that I thought would be listed, Ergo****m...??

I think Myo...Myostat?.. should be next on the list, unless the companies who market them are being careful with the way they word their ads....

Last edited:
Originally posted by Max. Q
In the PH litigation they didn't mention one company that I thought would be listed, Ergo****m...??

I think Myo...Myostat?.. should be next on the list, unless the companies who market them are being careful with the way they word their ads....

Ergopharm and some of the newer companies are not listed..maybe because their products actually do work. Now I am sure that there are still some out there that intend to decieve!

If you are interested in learning more about or participating in this litigationCurious of this one. I take the VPX Methoxygen containing 5- Methyl 7- hydroxy Isoflavone Methylcarbonate. Is this the same as Z Methoxy? Their claim is to keep the body Anabolic from going catabolic???? It's was like $135.00!

Z-METHOXY LITIGATION:

The firm has recently brought a class action lawsuit against Met-Rx USA, Inc., one of the nation's largest sellers of sports nutrition supplements, on behalf of consumers nationwide alleging that Met-Rx uses deceptive and unfair trade practices in connection with the marketing and sale of its product, Z-Methoxy. The firm is also investigating Ultra Methoxy by GNC Pro Performance. Both of these products contain the term methoxy in their title but neither actually contain methoxy as an ingredient. Consumers of Z-Methoxy and Ultra Methoxy believe they are purchasing products with anabolic properties when in fact the ingredients included within the products are known to have the opposite effect.

And this as well!

PROHORMONE LITIGATION:

In partnership with a number of prominent law firms throughout the nation, we are currently co-lead counsel in several separate class action lawsuits against a number of sellers of dietary supplement products commonly referred to as "prohormones." In these cases, our clients have alleged that sellers of products that include purported muscle-building substances such as androstenedione, androstenediol, norandrostenedione and norandrostenediol deceptively marketed these products to unwary consumers.

Thanks for the heads up, Dr. P!

Originally posted by davidjasondean
If you are interested in learning more about or participating in this litigationCurious of this one. I take the VPX Methoxygen containing 5- Methyl 7- hydroxy Isoflavone Methylcarbonate. Is this the same as Z Methoxy? Their claim is to keep the body Anabolic from going catabolic???? It's was like $135.00!

Thanks for the heads up, Dr. P!

Well on November First, in Part 3 of my series (See Ironmagazine.com) I will be mentioning Methoxy products, LOL!:p

David, buy your GF a present, stop wasting $$$$ :D

DP

Originally posted by Dr. Pain

Well on November First, in Part 3 of my series (See Ironmagazine.com) I will be mentioning Methoxy products, LOL!:p

David, buy your GF a present, stop wasting $$$$ :D

DP

I Totalled AGREE with you!

I haven't bought that product for a few months!

I thought that as long as the FDA didn't review the product in full that the company could put "false" claims or miss wording on the product indorcement and lable.

Back